Clear All

Hopp fighting for a rebound to ensure Jacks keep possession

Comment

56-35 to start Q4

Comment

Jacks triumph 74-53.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post

I love paying for the Midco Summit League network and not being able to watch all of these games. I can’t imagine a lot of South Dakotans subscribe to Hulu Live or Fubo.
          I think you would be surprised how many people stream their TV through Hulu ,YouTube TV and other streaming services.

Comment

Hulu Live for me. So far I like the new streaming options. It’s nice to be able to quickly flip back and forth among a bunch of Summit games, all in one place, right on my tv. The CBS Sports broadcast was pretty good too.

So far it looks like NDSU and ORU will be the biggest competition. Both look dangerous, considering SDSU’s depth. The Jacks just have to stay healthy and hope players like Byom, Hopp, and Colbeck keep developing.

USD got exposed over the weekend. They might struggle to get to 4th.

Comment

Our women needed a win like this to get their confidence back. Great to see. Clean up the free throws and keep the momentum going.

Comment

The CBSSN does not have a replay option that I have found. Also, all the SLN covered games do not appear yet on Midco Plus replay. Is there another search option I am missing?
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                  The CBSSN does not have a replay option that I have found. Also, all the SLN covered games do not appear yet on Midco Plus replay. Is there another search option I am missing?
                  I agree re. CBS Sports, but I am seeing replay options for Jacks games, such as yesterday's game vs. UND, via Midco Sports Plus online.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

I agree re. CBS Sports, but I am seeing replay options for Jacks games, such as yesterday's game vs. UND, via Midco Sports Plus online.
                    I saw that as well for the men. I was trying to watch the Omaha vs USD WBB. My search brought 10 minute highlight clip. The men's game was great with over 3000 attendance and the Alumni Pep Band & Alumni Drum Line. It felt larger than 3000+. Another 2000 fans for sellouts will be a cozy home venue.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

I saw that as well for the men. I was trying to watch the Omaha vs USD WBB. My search brought 10 minute highlight clip. The men's game was great with over 3000 attendance and the Alumni Pep Band & Alumni Drum Line. It felt larger than 3000+. Another 2000 fans for sellouts will be a cozy home venue.
                      Really looking forward to return to Frost for the USD game on 1/20.

I wonder if there's an issue with the upload by Omaha, because they have the link to watch still active.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Watching Twins was the reason I subscribed to Fubo. It would be interesting to see data related to streaming services by state. It could get even worse if Apple or Amazon purchase share of ESPN. I hope neither of those companies get involved because I abhor both.

Re. game -- Looked like Meyer did same thing VanderWal did at opposite end of court, but B. Meyer gets called for travel
                        One ref seemed biased to me, the other two were fine / unbiased. One half we had to deal with her calls on offense, the other half when we were on defense. It didn't affect the game all too much, just annoying . JMO

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                          One ref seemed biased to me, the other two were fine / unbiased. One half we had to deal with her calls on offense, the other half when we were on defense. It didn't affect the game all too much, just annoying . JMO
                          Definitely more palatable when game was never in doubt

Comment

Working...
                          X