GDT: SDSU vs UND Noon "The Betty" CBSSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU vs UND Noon "The Betty" CBSSN

The FnHawks[3-9] have 1 D1 victory & 1 NAIA loss. They will need to right the ship if they are to come in at the preseason #5. The Tommies schooled them at St Paul as Tommies won by 19. 6'7" Vanderwal started for the Hawks, but she only played 11 minutes. Borowitz knocked in 32 of the 76 points. UND was outrebounded by 18 and shot 13.6% from deep. We should expect a scrappy game in Grand Forks, but the Jackrabbits should get a road win to wrap up 2023. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

CBS analyst says "no major changes" to Jacks' lineup. I guess being down two starters this season doesn't count?

Comment

1st near "San Diego State" reference

Jacks are doing excellent job drawing fouls early

Comment

I really dislike this CBSSN deal. I can’t imaging the league is going to gain that much exposure doing it.

With that said, decent start compared to the last few games. Hoping for a solid four quarters of play today.

Comment

Sharpshooter Vlastuin hits another trey.

12-2 Jacks w/5:28 left in Q1

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
            I really dislike this CBSSN deal. I can’t imaging the league is going to gain that much exposure doing it.

With that said, decent start compared to the last few games. Hoping for a solid four quarters of play today.
            Streaming services like fubo and HuluLive get folks access, so it could increase exposure among folks who might not utilize ESPN+

Comment

Looked like VanderWal got away with extra step before her last shot

Comment

Hulu is owned, mostly, and control fully by Disney. ESPN has the same parent. All of ESPN is available on Hulu Live. Thankfully, CBS sports is also on Hulu Live.
                You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Streaming services like fubo and HuluLive get folks access, so it could increase exposure among folks who might not utilize ESPN+
                  I love paying for the Midco Summit League network and not being able to watch all of these games. I can’t imagine a lot of South Dakotans subscribe to Hulu Live or Fubo.

Comment

I love paying for the Midco Summit League network and not being able to watch all of these games. I can’t imagine a lot of South Dakotans subscribe to Hulu Live or Fubo.
                    Watching Twins was the reason I subscribed to Fubo. It would be interesting to see data related to streaming services by state. It could get even worse if Apple or Amazon purchase share of ESPN. I hope neither of those companies get involved because I abhor both.

Re. game -- Looked like Meyer did same thing VanderWal did at opposite end of court, but B. Meyer gets called for travel

Comment

Colbeck hustles for steal and draws foul. Makes both FTs to put Jacks up 37-14 w/ 2:26 left in half

Comment

Wow, UND is bad. I assumed that with their losses but they are even worse than I anticipated. We haven’t even played near our best and are still up 20+.

Comment

Wow, UND is bad. I assumed that with their losses but they are even worse than I anticipated. We haven’t even played near our best and are still up 20+.
                          I'll take games like this to start League play.

Jacks up 41-19 at half

Comment

If Logan Campbell can work both CBS and WDAY, does that mean Borg will be working these CBS League games at home?

Comment

bit late but found a (link deleted--may have been causing problems)- use an ad-block to be safe
                              Last edited by filbert; 01-01-2024, 12:09 PM. Reason: Link might have been causing board problems

Comment

Working...
                              X