No announcement yet.

GDT: Dordt vs SDSU 7pm Frost Arena SLN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how many Summit League teams this Dordt team can beat. A few I think.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
      I wonder how many Summit League teams this Dordt team can beat. A few I think.
      They would beat USD easily

Comment

Ive watched Dordt play the last couple years against DWU and they are a really good naia team. I think they would be a top 3 team in the Summit.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
          Ive watched Dordt play the last couple years against DWU and they are a really good naia team. I think they would be a top 3 team in the Summit.
          They sure looked equivalent to a decent Summit team last night. Good speed and skill. I really didn’t know if we’d win when they had a 10pt lead early in the 3rd.

That was probably a good experience for the Jacks.

Comment

Beat USD? Finish 3rd in the Summit? I clearly haven't had enough to drink today...yet.
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
              Beat USD? Finish 3rd in the Summit? I clearly haven't had enough to drink today...yet.
              Haha, right?! They would probably be an at large for the NCAA tournament...

Comment

Some of you guys laugh. I watched the first half of UND/Eastern Ill. game a week or so ago. Without a doubt Dordt would smoke the Hawks from the half of ball I watched.

Comment

Dordt has more NIL money than everyone in the Summit for WBB

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                    Does one ever have enough to drink in a day? OK, they would finish in the top half of the conference. Will you drink to that?

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post

Does one ever have enough to drink in a day? OK, they would finish in the top half of the conference. Will you drink to that?
                      Yep!
                      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

This year is going to be AJ's toughest but also probably best coaching year. We don't have the talent gap on most of the rest of the league like we normally do. But I still think we find a way to win the league, but likely this is a one and done NCAA team.

Comment

Originally posted by JRFanatic View Post
                          This year is going to be AJ's toughest but also probably best coaching year. We don't have the talent gap on most of the rest of the league like we normally do. But I still think we find a way to win the league, but likely this is a one and done NCAA team.
                          If we miraculously avoid injuries, we definitely still look like the favorites. I agree about the post season potential too. Just hope we get there.

I’ve watched 4 or 5 USD games, they have issues all over the place. Today they needed OT to beat 2-7 UT Martin (whom we smoked a few weeks ago). If you think they are way better than Dordt, you’re nuts. Their athleticism is a barely a shadow of what it was a couple years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

If we miraculously avoid injuries, we definitely still look like the favorites. I agree about the post season potential too. Just hope we get there.

I’ve watched 4 or 5 USD games, they have issues all over the place. Today they needed OT to beat 2-7 UT Martin (whom we smoked a few weeks ago). If you think they are way better than Dordt, you’re nuts. Their athleticism is a barely a shadow of what it was a couple years ago.
                            I agree. Without our injuries, SDSU and USD are not on the same level in any way. With our injuries, it’ll be closer than last year but our programs seem to be heading in very different directions.

Comment

How many years was USD women's basketball actually good? The Summit women's basketball is dog water so taking second is not necessarily indicative of being good.
                              One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                                How many years was USD women's basketball actually good? The Summit women's basketball is dog water so taking second is not necessarily indicative of being good.
                                I mean they had a great stretch under Amy and a great stretch under Dawn. However it just seems like their program isn’t anywhere in that realm anymore. There recruiting is odd now. Seems like a hodge podge of players and transfers from all over.

Comment

Working...
                                X