GDT: Dordt vs SDSU 7pm Frost Arena SLN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Dordt vs SDSU 7pm Frost Arena SLN

Dordt comes to Frost sporting 12-0 record for the current season. Most of those wins have been done in dominant way as the close games were 7 points in an Indiana tournament and 3 points over Northwestern[coached by Jackrabbit alumni]. Gustafson, who is all-time rebounder at Dordt, is the 6' player who gets playing time for the Defenders. They do play a couple of guards that will look up to Paige. This is an experienced team. The Jackrabbits should control the paint and boards. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Tight half. Dordt certainly is very good for an naia school. Their deep bench and our short bench is the main difference tonight. Fast pace.

Comment

Jacks seem to be shooting a lot of threes and they're not going in.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

They cannot miss and we cannot hit a thing. Yikes

Comment

Dordt seems to be quicker with more foot speed than the Jacks

Comment

I feel like I should be fair to Hendo…

Hot seat?

Jk.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
              I feel like I should be fair to Hendo…

Hot seat?

Jk.
              Only thing I would advocate for is AJ to make more than Hendo but that’s a conversation for a different day.

Comment

Dordt is good.
                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

They have a stupid sounding name, but they are good.
                  One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Paige Meyer just not herself tonight. Thankfully Mathiowetz is playing very well.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                      Paige Meyer just not herself tonight. Thankfully Mathiowetz is playing very well.
                      19pts is a new career high. I'm personally hoping for a Colbeck bucket. She's 0 for her last 8

Comment

If there is one silver lining to all the injuries its Mathiowetz and Brooklyn Meyer really stepping up and maturing this year. Should pay dividends in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                          Both Meyers seem to be forcing things on the offensive end. Mathiowetz has been the best Jack on the floor.

Comment

Serious lack of overall intensity especially on the defensive side in the first half. That really picked up as the game went on in the 2nd half. Offensively this team is just really challenged. Literally no mid range game, all 3 pointers or stuff around the rim. Dordt was impressive in their ability to attack and pull up and hit that midrange shot.

Comment

Dordt has been averaging 85 points/game on the way to their previous 12-0 record. 80 points was the low output until tonight. The first half found 40 points and the 2nd half saw only 14. The Jackrabbits turned up the defense. 3-16 in the 2nd quarter was hard to watch too.
                              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                              X