• Show
Clear All

Byom hits a three to keep Jacks within 10

Comment

Mathiowetz hits an off-balance shot to get Jacks w/in 8 in final quater

Comment

Looked like Williams got away with hooking Meyer

Comment

I looked up Isabel. She's a 5-7 guard from Faulkton, SD. She was a Class B, third team all-stater last year. Good luck to her. And thanks for the tidbit, 98JF.
          This space for lease.

Comment

Colbeck hits another 3 to get Jacks w/in 6

Comment

Gronowski needs to tell fellow Naperville native Schramek to just take this quarter off

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                No Paige Meyer for the next few games. Short term injury. This non conference season could be ugly.
                AJ needed to step up and tell her "no, you can't be injured."!
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Let AJ cook

Comment

Mathiowetz ties it up with 50.9 left.

Whoa boy; this team has fight

Comment

Great road rally by the Jacks falls just short. 66-64 Wisconsin.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                        Great road rally by the Jacks falls just short. 66-64 Wisconsin.
                        Speaking of the road less "traveled," can someone explain how Jimenez wasn't called for travel on their last (I suppose it was technically their second-to-last) possession as she was sliding across floor on her knees?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                          I looked up Isabel. She's a 5-7 guard from Faulkton, SD. She was a Class B, third team all-stater last year. Good luck to her. And thanks for the tidbit, 98JF.
                          Even if she only plays in emergency situations, they really needed another ball-handling guard on the bench.

Comment

Positives-
                            B. Meyer is B.Meyer.
                            M Vlastuin played a fairly solid game.
                            M. Mathiowetz looked much better than she did last year.
                            M Byom played solid.

Negatives-
                            You can not have 28 TO's (12 more than the other team and win if you are playing somebody good).

I do not know how good Wisconsin will be but SDSU wins with P. Meyer.
                            This will NOT be like when SDSU's mens team had football players join the team because there is still a lot of talent out there. It will just be different watch the women's team only play 7 or 8 players and the men's team play 10 (or so).

Comment

The tough thing about this whole situation is that it was avoidable!

I understand we wanted a good fit in a transfer… but wouldn’t a transfer have been a better fit than a former Class B 3rd team all-stater???

Obviously Behrens escalated the situation, but it is pretty negligent to start the season with 10 players.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                                The tough thing about this whole situation is that it was avoidable!

I understand we wanted a good fit in a transfer… but wouldn’t a transfer have been a better fit than a former Class B 3rd team all-stater???

Obviously Behrens escalated the situation, but it is pretty negligent to start the season with 10 players.
                                I'm going to go silver lining here. This might be experience the younger 3 players, and even Mesa, need to make them ballers for later this season and to start next year?!?!?! I think they are good enough talent wise.

Comment

Working...
                                X