GDT: Wisconsin vs South Dakota State U 6:30pm Kohl Center Big Ten Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Wisconsin vs South Dakota State U 6:30pm Kohl Center Big Ten Plus

3rd year HC Maria Moseley who is trending up in her first 2 years. She has a team with 3 seniors and lots of sophomores and freshmen. Moseley was HC at Boston U for several years and she was an assistant at UConn for 10 years. The Badgers have an advantage in size overall. They have 2 wins which are Milwaukee and Western Ill. Meyer and Meyer will need to keep the ball moving for some open shots. The Jackrabbits will need some outside shooting from other guards and wings. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

No Paige Meyer for the next few games. Short term injury. This non conference season could be ugly.

Comment

I heard Behrens is out for the year as well.
      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Vlastuin's hit another couple important treys early

Comment

You can easily get in trouble with 8 players.

Comment

Badgers lead 14-13 after Q1.

Jacks led much of that quarter

Comment

B. Meyer continues to impress. If Jacks can continue to rebound and defend like this, they can hang with (and defeat) these mustelids.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                You can easily get in trouble with 8 players.
                7 basically. One isn't seeing the floor. Well, I mean shouldn't see the floor but will probably be starting in a week.
                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Badgers getting sloppy with their passing and not hitting FTs. Jacks are capitalizing thus far.

Comment

Credit to the 7 playing tonight. They are young but fearless and playing hard. They’re going to see a lot of minutes this year.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                      Credit to the 7 playing tonight. They are young but fearless and playing hard. They’re going to see a lot of minutes this year.
                      They can also benefit from a relatively "relaxed" environment in that the gym looks very sparsely populated.

I can hear some brats screaming when the Jacks have the ball at times, but I think Jacks can silence them.

Comment

Jacks up 26-23 w/4:36 left in Q2

Comment

Colbeck hits Jacks' 3rd trey of night

Comment

Meyer with a rejection in front of Badger band

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

They can also benefit from a relatively "relaxed" environment in that the gym looks very sparsely populated.

I can hear some brats screaming when the Jacks have the ball at times, but I think Jacks can silence them.
                              Is that brats as in kids, or brats as in the Wisconsin state sandwich ?

Comment

Working...
                              X