No announcement yet.

Round 2 NCAA GDT: Jackrabbits vs Hokies Cassell Coliseum 4pm CT ESPN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VT definitely has had the Jacks on their heels for all except that couple of minutes when SDSU cut it to 13. Then the roof came in on them.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I'm pretty sure we haven't made very many threes in practices lately is why we are reluctant to shoot them in these two games, as it seems to me.

Comment

To be winners, Jacks need high % shooting and Hokie misses. We're seeing the exact opposite. Looking tough for a winning comeback.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

I wonder if her knee is flaring up a bit
          that sounds / looks like it could be something. she just does not look like she is moving freely or comfortably. she seems to want very little to do with taking the ball into the lane. really a bummer to have her unable to do what she normally would

Comment

defense has to dig in

Comment

Looked like a flop on Soule

Comment

Need to hit the dang FTs, and they're going to go after Selland even more now that she has three fouls

Comment

Great steal by Meyer on VT's "golden Hokie." Way to tweak their dang snood

Comment

well we really did not need them to come out shooting lights out from 3. beyond that all the little comfort things have fallen into place for them. they hit shots early. we missed shots, including easy shots. they got immediate contributions from complimentary players

but one big thing that has been disappointing, we really have not been able to stop them off the dribble, especially paige and timmer against their two guards. and EVERY time we go to help Kitley has gone straight to the rim and gotten the offensive board. we have done mostly fine keeping her off the boards except when her defender goes to help

Comment

Get Kitley in foul trouble

Comment

Oh man. Theisen played great defense on Kitley

Comment

Can't afford to miss from the free throw line.

Comment

how is williams doing now on the Newitt-o-meter. seems to be having a lot of trouble seeing the same things the refs see when they call fouls on VT but says when Kitley gets the ball a bunch of rabbits are whacking at her

Comment

Kitley up to three fouls. Wish Jacks could hit a few treys.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                                how is williams doing now on the Newitt-o-meter. seems to be having a lot of trouble seeing the same things the refs see when they call fouls on VT but says when Kitley gets the ball a bunch of rabbits are whacking at her
                                If she weren't complimenting the Jacks, I could see some saying she was spiking the N-meter

Comment

Working...
                                X