Round 2 NCAA GDT: Jackrabbits vs Hokies Cassell Coliseum 4pm CT ESPN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 2 NCAA GDT: Jackrabbits vs Hokies Cassell Coliseum 4pm CT ESPN2

This will be a road game for the Jackrabbits. I expect the Jackrabbits to silence the crowd more than a few times.. The Hokies will play 6-7 players in their rotation. Of course, the player named Kitley will require attention on both sides of the ball. However Amoore should not escape the vision. She was the MVP of ACC tourney and first team All ACC. There will be an end to win streaks as both teams have that occurring. Myah will likely garner more attention following the USC game. The Jackrabbits will need some 3 pointers to drop when the ball is kicked out. This should be an exciting game. Go Jacks!!

I notice that the header says espn@ intead of ESPN2. whoops again
    (fixed - filbert)
    Last edited by filbert; 03-19-2023, 10:51 AM.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

They have short bench as OldHare noted, Amoore takes more 3's by a long shot, she hit 99 this season at just shy of 36%. No 2 concern King made 68 shooting 37%, finally Gregg made 21 on the season at 37.5% ,hopefully the rest don't shoot crazy after not being much of a factor all season. We all know the factors repeated all the time that help or hinder chances to win the game, so I won't repeat all of them. This game might be the start of something big, or our last game , one thing we can ALWAYS depend on however, our gals will give it all they've got, and that's good enough for me regardless of the outcome. So, let's get this show on the road! GB,GB, Go Jacks!

Comment

Does anyone else have issues with Scotty’s audio repeating periodically?

Comment

Let’s go Rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by KindofaHare View Post
          Does anyone else have issues with Scotty’s audio repeating periodically?
          No, but I have an issue with ESPN studio analyst's pronunciation of Selland as "Seal-and" repeating.

Comment

game link - will probably need an adblock. stream2 appears to be closer to live tv

Comment

Looked like Kitley hooked Theisen on that one miss

Comment

We have to make shots. It actually looks like our D can contain them inside which hasn’t always been the case for SDSU in tournament games. Shots are going to have to start falling though.

Comment

And by shots I mean specifically wide open layups.

Comment

Yeah, missing a lot of bunnies and VT nailing 3's.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

they are working together better as a team than we are,something we hang our hat on

Comment

Same as USC, they came out fired up, VT does the same thing, but this time we haven't settled down and answered, lots of game left , but lets figure it out BEFORE the half shall we?

Comment

Had our chances to get it within 10 and now we are
                          going to go into the half downtown 23. Ouch. Just too many missed shots and they cannot miss from deep.

Also why are we sitting Gylten so much?

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                            Had our chances to get it within 10 and now we are
                            going to go into the half downtown 23. Ouch. Just too many missed shots and they cannot miss from deep.

Also why are we sitting Gylten so much?
                            I wonder if her knee is flaring up a bit

Comment

Meyer and Timmer's bodies are playing faster than their brains. Getting sped up and making bad decisions.

Comment

Working...
                              X