Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KindofaHare
    replied
    Does anyone else have issues with Scotty’s audio repeating periodically?

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    They have short bench as OldHare noted, Amoore takes more 3's by a long shot, she hit 99 this season at just shy of 36%. No 2 concern King made 68 shooting 37%, finally Gregg made 21 on the season at 37.5% ,hopefully the rest don't shoot crazy after not being much of a factor all season. We all know the factors repeated all the time that help or hinder chances to win the game, so I won't repeat all of them. This game might be the start of something big, or our last game , one thing we can ALWAYS depend on however, our gals will give it all they've got, and that's good enough for me regardless of the outcome. So, let's get this show on the road! GB,GB, Go Jacks!

Leave a comment:

• Round 2 NCAA GDT: Jackrabbits vs Hokies Cassell Coliseum 4pm CT ESPN2

This will be a road game for the Jackrabbits. I expect the Jackrabbits to silence the crowd more than a few times.. The Hokies will play 6-7 players in their rotation. Of course, the player named Kitley will require attention on both sides of the ball. However Amoore should not escape the vision. She was the MVP of ACC tourney and first team All ACC. There will be an end to win streaks as both teams have that occurring. Myah will likely garner more attention following the USC game. The Jackrabbits will need some 3 pointers to drop when the ball is kicked out. This should be an exciting game. Go Jacks!!

I notice that the header says espn@ intead of ESPN2. whoops again
    (fixed - filbert)
    Last edited by filbert; 03-19-2023, 10:51 AM.
Working...
X