X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
    cannot give them extra chances like this if we are gonna make this happen. we get a stop and they get 3 O boards with kitley out of the game

i shouldnt have said anything about the shooting(((( amoore immediately hits a 3
    Gregg was doing quite a bit of shoving under the basket prior to that rebound

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    cannot give them extra chances like this if we are gonna make this happen. we get a stop and they get 3 O boards with kitley out of the game

i shouldnt have said anything about the shooting(((( amoore immediately hits a 3

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    boy if either VT would have come out shooting like this OR we would have made them start like this, i think things are a lot different. the HOT start from 3 was very big and gave them a lot of comfort

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
    how is williams doing now on the Newitt-o-meter. seems to be having a lot of trouble seeing the same things the refs see when they call fouls on VT but says when Kitley gets the ball a bunch of rabbits are whacking at her
    If she weren't complimenting the Jacks, I could see some saying she was spiking the N-meter

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Kitley up to three fouls. Wish Jacks could hit a few treys.

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    how is williams doing now on the Newitt-o-meter. seems to be having a lot of trouble seeing the same things the refs see when they call fouls on VT but says when Kitley gets the ball a bunch of rabbits are whacking at her

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Can't afford to miss from the free throw line.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Oh man. Theisen played great defense on Kitley

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Get Kitley in foul trouble

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    well we really did not need them to come out shooting lights out from 3. beyond that all the little comfort things have fallen into place for them. they hit shots early. we missed shots, including easy shots. they got immediate contributions from complimentary players

but one big thing that has been disappointing, we really have not been able to stop them off the dribble, especially paige and timmer against their two guards. and EVERY time we go to help Kitley has gone straight to the rim and gotten the offensive board. we have done mostly fine keeping her off the boards except when her defender goes to help

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Great steal by Meyer on VT's "golden Hokie." Way to tweak their dang snood

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Need to hit the dang FTs, and they're going to go after Selland even more now that she has three fouls

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Looked like a flop on Soule

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    defense has to dig in

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

I wonder if her knee is flaring up a bit
    that sounds / looks like it could be something. she just does not look like she is moving freely or comfortably. she seems to want very little to do with taking the ball into the lane. really a bummer to have her unable to do what she normally would

Leave a comment:

Working...
X