No announcement yet.

GDT: SDSU vs Montana State 8pm Worthington Arena ESPN+The Jacckrabb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Myah, Tori, and Payton are honestly all struggling the most. I just don’t get it. Ended the quarter with some offensive momentum at least but a long way to go.

Comment

Our defense does not look good at all tonight but Montana State is hitting an unreal percentage of shots. Just an awful combo for us.

Comment

Watching Montana State free shooting with confidence .... something Jack's have dearly missed

Comment

Gonna be one of those scratch and claw to get.back into it games, hopefully single digits by half.
          Usually %'s have a way of evening out over the whole game, so the Jack's just need to find a way to stay in the game till then.

Comment

Starting to hit layups at least. That can build confidence. Try to get it in single digits before the half and stop giving up open looks.

Comment

Showed signs of a pulse in the last 5 minutes. The law of averages should catch up to the Bobcats in the second half.

Comment

They have thrown up crap and made it, we have put up good shots and goes in and out. Some bad luck have us in a bigger hole than it could have been. 12 is easy enough for us to overcome. Just have to claw back and make some good decisions and we’ll be right back in this. I’m optimistic still

Comment

Gotta turn it off and hope for a surprise to rejoin, the women really mess'n with the confidence for this weekend. I know, not logical, but ...

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                    Myah, Tori, and Payton are honestly all struggling the most. I just don’t get it. Ended the quarter with some offensive momentum at least but a long way to go.
                    I agree that they are probably struggling the most but that is because we expect more out of them. They have both steals that the team has, they only have 2 out of the 8 turnovers, they have 4 of the 7 assists, their FG% is slightly better than the rest of the team and they are only 2 rebounds less than half of the teams rebounds.
                    They should probably carry the team but they are not doing that.

Comment

A pulse! Made baskets!

Comment

Come out with some fire to start the 3rd. Looks more like the team I’m used to seeing!

Comment

Finally looking like our normal selves. You can see the uncertainty on our faces starting to go away. Keep it going now!

Comment

Nice start coming out of the gate. Gylten starting rather than coming off the bench. Good things happen when you move the ball and don't turn it over.

Comment

Why are these idiot refs wearing masks? Haven’t seen anyone wearing masks forever.

Comment

I’d like to see B Meyer get some shots to start falling. Seems like she just needs to slow down a bit and not let the D speed her up.

Comment

Working...
                                X