GDT: SDSU vs Montana State 8pm Worthington Arena ESPN+The Jacckrabb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU vs Montana State 8pm Worthington Arena ESPN+The Jacckrabb

The Jackrabbits enter another tough game. The Bobcats are 2022 Big Sky tourney winners and they are preseason favorite to win the conference 2022-23. They return 4 starters tot he lineup for all-time MSU winning veteran coach Tricia Binford. The pictures show that the Jackrabbits landed into snow covered Bozeman yesterday. The Bobcats have many of the early season woes of poor shooting as they are averaging 24% from 3 pt. They do average over 17 made free throws per game. This would be a great game to get the shooting touch back for the Jackrabbits. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

It will be very interesting to see how the Jacks bounce back from Monday night.

Comment

Looking forward to watching. I trust AJ to make adjustments. Girls need to start shooting better.

Comment

UCLA went toe to toe with South Carolina last night. Lousville is currently leading Ohio St tonight. Our team that played Monday night is not our norm. We can play with the best more often than not. Hopefully that team is back tonight.

Comment

IMO this is going to be the litmus test. Are we a player or a pretender?

Comment

Good grief, this camera is so terrible I can hardly tell who our players are. Only thing worse is our offense. What the heck is going on with our team.

Comment

What the hell are we doing? I need a drink...

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Great start…

Comment

Good grief is right

Comment

1st shot , airball 3, 2nd attempt , missed layup, Montana already capitalizing ahead 5-0,another long night???

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                      IMO this is going to be the litmus test. Are we a player or a pretender?
                      Not going well. Sloppy passing and can't throw in the ocean from the beach.

Comment

Hmmm, a pattern developing? Long stretches without scoring

Comment

When will AJ start Gylten. She can play defense and has more experiene that Colbeck or Timmer.

Comment

Start the bus.

Comment

did they all gain 15 lbs in the week off, they all look lathargic

Comment

Working...
                              X