WNIT GDT: Bruins vs Jackrabbits 7pm Frost Arena Midco/ESPN3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WNIT GDT: Bruins vs Jackrabbits 7pm Frost Arena Midco/ESPN3

Tonight's semifinal is a rematch of a November game in Florida. There are some different players involved from both teams and many games of experience as well. This will be the Bruins third road game of the WNIT. They normally have about 60 minutes of bench play which did not change even during the 3OT game at Wyoming. The Jackrabbits had 47 minutes by the bench against Alabama. The game has been announced as a sellout. If the last game was an example of crowd support, I expect another great response to this event as well. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Anybody else having some mild difficulty working today?? i guess since the girls are in brookings they went to class today. i would have had a very VERY hard time sitting through school today!!

Comment

do you ever REALLY think about how RARE it is in sports to finish your season with a win?? the girls have a really really good chance to do that!!! i hope no matter what happens they play their absolute BEST game today!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
        Anybody else having some mild difficulty working today?? i guess since the girls are in brookings they went to class today. i would have had a very VERY hard time sitting through school today!!
        yea i left at noon. Going to get to Cubbies around 4:40 to get primed

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post

yea i left at noon. Going to get to Cubbies around 4:40 to get primed
          You will likely have plenty of good company at Cubbies.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Probably was never in question, but if the Jacks win they will host on Saturday. Considerable number of empty seats in Tennessee. Seton Hall up by a pair at the end of the first.

Comment

Seton Hall on an 18 point run, up by 20.

Comment

Any online streaming options for those eho dont have midco or cable?
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Anyone else getting a "media not allowed " message on ESPN3?
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    Any online streaming options for those eho dont have midco or cable?
                    http://cdn.livetv.sx/webplayer.php?t...822254&lang=en

Comment

Wow what a bonehead foul by LT.

Comment

Giving up way too many offensive boards. Nelson needs to step up and score some points. Myah and Timmer can't do it all.

Comment

And missing free throws

Comment

We are out-rebounding them 19-11, but more turnovers.
                            Last edited by jackdaniel; 03-31-2022, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Wow what a play by Burckhard and then Irwin at the buzzer. The crowd is electric !

Comment

Working...
                              X