WNIT GDT: Ohio Bobcats vs SDSU Jackrabbits 7pm Frost Arena Midco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goon View Post

she had a bit of a learning curve early in season but by the end of the year, she knew when to push it and manage the offense.

I think Meyer and Timmer will be some of our all time favorites when their careers are finally done. I think Timmer the sky is the limit. She has the athletic ability and quickness and clearly is good at scoring and shooting.
    i agree they are both excellent and COULD become all time players))

that said the recruits we have lined up over the next few years are going to give them a run for their money!!

we are getting two guards from MN this year who have scored over 5000 pts between them)))!!! obviously we see that does NOT ALWAYS translate! but i am betting it does for at least one of them

and i am not sure that Meyer is not also a 2000 pt scorer, although in IA they are not allowed to play HS ball before HS so maybe not, but 2000 pts or not it seems the chances are high she could also be an all timer

and it just keeps going after that!!!! it is crazy to think about what an incredible run this program has had since entering D1, but they may be about to take it to a completely nother level!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X