WNIT GDT: Ohio Bobcats vs SDSU Jackrabbits 7pm Frost Arena Midco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WNIT GDT: Ohio Bobcats vs SDSU Jackrabbits 7pm Frost Arena Midco

The Bobcats may have had an injury season as many players were the 2 off the bench. Peyton Guice is the latest to play off the bench. She was sidelined last year with an injury and she has returned the last 3 games to play. The Bobcats were preseason favorites and ended up 9th. Cece Hooks is the PG who is defensive player of year in the MAC for the 4th time. She also is the leading scorer & rebounder. Hooks weakness is free throws where she registers 56%. I watched the MAC quarterfinal where Toledo defeated Ohio. Ohio had 4 assists in that game. The Bobcats drove the lane over and over and tossed up shots in heavy traffic. Defensively they sag way off the weak side which resulted in many open shots from the corners. The defense will double in the paint and occasionally the double will come during the full court/half court pressure. We will see lots of dribbling by the Bobcats. The 7 in rotation are 5'8"-5'11". SDSU should be able to keep up with the Bobcat players and the transition game may take Ohio out of the game early if the Bobcats shoot poorly out of the gate. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Hope this Ohio team plays about as well as NDSU wbb team did vs Jacks. A convincing win would be a nice start to a WNIT title.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

So, looks like no ESPN+ for this game.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

why is this not on go jacks ? We have to pay now for Midco plus to watch?

Comment

any links to watch this? still at work. would like to watch this too if able since cant always have the radio on.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I can't believe they would do this to us faithful! no heads up either! Really lousy, may I have my money back?

Comment

I just signed up for 1 month of Midco Sports Plus and now that isn't working either. Frustrating.

Comment

Is the midco sports plus working for anyone? I've tried the Google app, website, and Amazon app and none of them work.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                  Is the midco sports plus working for anyone? I've tried the Google app, website, and Amazon app and none of them work.
                  Mine is fine. Using Google Chrome. I think I remember from prior WNIT tourneys they can’t stream it on GoJacks. Stupid postseason rules.

Comment

Midco working for me.
                    An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
                    US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                      any links to watch this? still at work. would like to watch this too if able since cant always have the radio on.
                      found a link to every wnit game except ours and Missouri/Drake. Sorry

Comment

These games are really good for us. Physical game. Nelson and Timmer playing well. We will need more of that next year. I don’t see Nesheim on the bench tonight however.

Comment

Jacks managed to score 38 in the first half, but the offense is still out-of -sorts.

Comment

this midco plus sucks

Comment

Ended up buying a Midco+ subscription with Google Play, Amazon FireTV and my wife's Google account. Tried streaming on 6 different devices, and never got a single one to work.

So incredibly frustrated by the experience. Midco's website/apps are horrible.

At least I have WNAX I guess...

Comment

Working...
                              X