Jackrabbits vs Panthers 2pm McLeod Center ESPN+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Offense just terrible in the second half.
    Frustrating to watch that lead slip away, particularly to the purple felines

Comment

Our main 3 without Myah (TI, PB, and TN) are turning the ball over too much. Like AJ said there is really nobody who wants to step up either. I think Paige Meyer tries but she has to learn to stay out of foul trouble. I am glad they came out ready to play, but the lack of offense down the stretch was really frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
        Our main 3 without Myah (TI, PB, and TN) are turning the ball over too much. Like AJ said there is really nobody who wants to step up either. I think Paige Meyer tries but she has to learn to stay out of foul trouble. I am glad they came out ready to play, but the lack of offense down the stretch was really frustrating.
        Greer was hot in the first half, and then didn't see the court again until late in the 3rd. Would have liked to see her in rather than Theuninck when Meyer had to sit.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Greer was hot in the first half, and then didn't see the court again until late in the 3rd. Would have liked to see her in rather than Theuninck when Meyer had to sit.
          I could see that but I assume LT was in to keep pace with Rucker. They did a fairly good job on her. I could only listen, but LT had shot it well in the last game too. We just don't have any consistent "identity: on offense. It's almost like they are sitting around waiting for Myah to come back. I realize its "ifs and buts" but a Markowski would we really helpful about now.

Comment

Myah should be instructed not to dive on the floor again unless she's wearing shoulder pads, she was just starting to get back to her game and boom, must just be one of those years. We need her on the floor in just about every game.

Comment

Working...
            X