Jackrabbits vs Panthers 2pm McLeod Center ESPN+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbits vs Panthers 2pm McLeod Center ESPN+

The 4-2 Panthers are picked for 3rd in the MVC after Mo State and Drake. Preseason 1rst team guard Rucker will lead the team. 14th season head coach Tanya Warren is the UNI most successful coach in their history. UNI has played NDSU & St Thomas from the Summit. The 2 losses are Iowa and Creighton. The Panthers are shooting 44% FG and 39% 3pt. The Jackrabbits will need some great defense and rebounding to keep in this game. We can hope that Irwin and/or Selland are recovered to participate in this matchup and that the rest of the Jackrabbits can provide the balance displayed against UCLA. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

With all of the things that have transpired the last week AJ is going to have to be spot on getting these ladies ready to play, IMO. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't have a real good feeling about this game today.

Comment

May very well be playing without Tylee, Myah, and/or Maddy today. UNI isn’t easy at home either, we have lost there before.

Comment

we played probably our worst game of the year at UNI last year and then whooped them at frost.

my gut says that the girls who play today will play hard. but i dont know if that stops some of them from looking lost, it has been like since Tylee cannot play some of her teammates have decided to pickup the missing layup problem. i really hope at some point Tori goes back to looking like the freshman Tori, but i am not sure if she is totally over the injuries from last year. having Myah and Tylee would make a giant difference, but i have not heard any news about that.

really no idea what to expect. just hope to see continued improvement from the UCLA game

Comment

No Myah today. Thankfully her injury doesn’t sound real serious. We will have TI and MV too if I heard correctly.

Comment

Ugly first quarter both ways. Both teams just looked slow and couldn’t get their offense going. Without Myah, looks like they match up with us decently.

Comment

Both teams throwing up a lot of scuds. UNI up 13-11 after one.

Comment

We have definitely improved in 3 pt shooting since last year. Players getting their feet set better and shooting with a lot more confidence. Great to see.

Comment

Nelson and Greer picked up some of the weight today. Irwin is a bit stiff. I hope for a solid 2nd half as we see some others contributing.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

The combination of both teams players and the cheerleaders may out-number the crowd.

Comment

Nelson really good when she gets the ball, which hasn't been often enough today.

Comment

UNI getting back in the game from the free throw line. Jacks freshmen playing like freshmen today, which hasn't been the case until today.

Comment

Offense just terrible in the second half.

Comment

That was a lead that shouldn’t have slipped away. After the week our players and their families dealt with though, a road win today was asking a lot. Our defense looked good at times. Just need to find a better rhythm offensively.

Comment

How are you up 11 and lose by 9.....our upper classmen need to figure it out. Cant count on freshman to carry the team the whole year....

As much ad i like our team, right now with out selland they are avg at best.......
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                              X