Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    Anyone want to rag on Irwin?
    By the end of this game, ND will be using Irwin for their "Be Legendary" ads.

Comment

How long can Irwin keep carrying the load like that? What an effort. She doesn’t exactly get a break on defense either. Someone else is going to have to help out on offense soon.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
        Anyone want to rag on Irwin?
        Reed T's shooting skills appear to be rubbing off on her
        Last edited by 98Jackfarmer; 02-20-2021, 06:22 PM.

Comment

I don't think Greer dribbling for 20 seconds and then hoisting up a 3 was the play AJ had called there.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
            How long can Irwin keep carrying the load like that? What an effort. She doesn’t exactly get a break on defense either. Someone else is going to have to help out on offense soon.
            I still think you need at least one of Vlastuin and Stapleton on the floor at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

I still think you need at least one of Vlastuin and Stapleton on the floor at all times.
              agree

Comment

Our defensive effort tonight has been incredible. Vlastuin, Nesheim, etc. have been asked to step up and they have been fearless. AJ is something special.

Comment

Congrats to Tylee joining the 1000 point club! Didn't think she would quite make it this season and figured it would be her last. Great accomplishment and even better to do it while playing in her home state and performing a career high in points with 31!
                  Rollin' in my 5.0
                  With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                  Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Great effort by everyone. Tylee doing what she did the last two games in her home state is something she will always remember. I think the line-ups and rotations we see next weekend may not look the same as we saw tonight. With the short prep time the decision was made to put the most experienced players on the floor, and you can't argue with the results.

Comment

11 steals, 5 blocks and non-stop defensive pressure kept NDSU from putting together a big run. They avoided a loss and have bought themselves some time to either get healthy or figure out the new roles.

It’s a good thing that the trio from the 2020 recruiting class seems to be very strong. They make up 75% of the bench rotation right now.

Comment

This win ranks up there with some of the most impressive. The mental aspect alone bouncing back from the injuries last night was daunting let alone trying to plug new faces into new roles.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                          11 steals, 5 blocks and non-stop defensive pressure kept NDSU from putting together a big run. They avoided a loss and have bought themselves some time to either get healthy or figure out the new roles.

It’s a good thing that the trio from the 2020 recruiting class seems to be very strong. They make up 75% of the bench rotation right now.
                          This echoes my thoughts exactly, great game plan,the team down on offensive scoring punch with injuries, it had to be a low scoring game this time, and it was thanks to gritty defensive play by all, a great performance by Irwin, and just enough support from the rest led by Burckhard and crew. Lots of disruption , blocks, hustle and steals, just a concerted effort by the whole team on defense. Great sweep of a good Bison team when things appeared rather gloomy through heart and determination. Another great team effort.

Comment

Just amazing weekend for the Jacks and specifically Irwin! Greer does some solid things for the jacks with her ball handling and passing etc,
                            but her shooting has been horrendous. 1-12 for the weekend and just 29% for the year and 25% from 3 point line.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                              Just amazing weekend for the Jacks and specifically Irwin! Greer does some solid things for the jacks with her ball handling and passing etc,
                              but her shooting has been horrendous. 1-12 for the weekend and just 29% for the year and 25% from 3 point line.
                              I'm guessing the coaching staff is meeting today to come up with some new rotations and offensive sets to work some of the younger players into bigger roles. It would surprise me if Theuninck and Greer continue to play together as much as yesterday, and the same with Burckhard and Theisen. With the short turnaround, I think they wanted experienced players on the floor, but a week of practice time will get players like Vlastuin and Stapleton more time..

Comment

Wonder where that guy is that was complaining about Tylee a few years ago? Epic Performance. And she hit the 1,000 career points mark.

Comment

Working...
                                X