GDT: JACKRABBITS 10-0 VS BISON 9-3 SCHEELS CENTER 5PM MIDCO/ESPN3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: JACKRABBITS 10-0 VS BISON 9-3 SCHEELS CENTER 5PM MIDCO/ESPN3

Jory Collins has the bison women in uncharted territory. They have a winning record. This will be a punch fest. Jory wants to have a win over the Jackrabbits to feed his competitive spirit. The Jackrabbits have found ways to get those conference wins. Tonight should be more of the same. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

I think it's important to come out right away and punch them right in the mouth. Set the tone and get the W. Just like with the coyotes I think winning the first game is really important. Put the pressure on the Bison to not get swept.

Comment

Can Selland get a touch ?

Comment

Take care of the ball!

Comment

Jacks playing good D other than a couple of early open threes. Seem to have a quickness advantage.

Comment

Nelson down with what appears to be a knee injury. Didn't look good.

Comment

Nelson back with a bit of a limp. Can someone please guard #11 at the arc ?

Comment

This is easily the best Bison WBB team I've seen since our schools went DI. I don't believe they are deep enough to beat us or USD on the regular, but they're definitely good enough to steal one here and there.
                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Selland needs to get more than 7 shots in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                    Nelson back with a bit of a limp. Can someone please guard #11 at the arc ?
                    Announcers said Tori has ice on her knee. At least she came back in so we should be able to assume there is no major damage.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post

Announcers said Tori has ice on her knee. At least she came back in so we should be able to assume there is no major damage.
                      I'm sure it stiffened up at the break. Playing Burckhard and Theisen together isn't working well.

Comment

S*it.

Comment

Wow Selland goes down. Walked off after a few minutes down but the knee is of concern. I may throw up. Hope to God she is okay. She’s been through enough.

Comment

That's not good...
                            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

F***

Comment

Working...
                              X