No announcement yet.

GDT: JACKRABBITS 10-0 VS BISON 9-3 SCHEELS CENTER 5PM MIDCO/ESPN3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw a tweet from Jacks WBB. It was highlighting the half court shots. In the background you can briefly see Myah and Tori walking across the court in sweatpants.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
      Just saw a tweet from Jacks WBB. It was highlighting the half court shots. In the background you can briefly see Myah and Tori walking across the court in sweatpants.
      It looked like Myah was favoring the leg a bit. But no visible signs of any braces, which is encouraging.

Comment

Tough one tonight. It might be the bargain-bin version, but NDSU knows they have a legit shot at a top-25 win. I’d expect that they’ll come after us hard - like sharks with blood in the water. Hopefully we bring a big boat...

Comment

AJ didn’t say much on the pregame interview tonight. Just said both Myah and Tori are out as expected and we won’t know more until next week. I’m trying to stay optimistic for them but watching those injuries yesterday made me quite concerned. Won’t really feel confident about them coming back soon until they have MRI’s. Tonight will be really tough emotionally and physically with a shorter bench. With a full lineup I would’ve said we would sweep this weekend but tonight may not go that way now.

Comment

Zimmer just tweeted not to expect good news on either. Bummer. So hard to put together a season like they’ve done this year and just like that the outlook is not awesome.

Comment

Not much of an outside threat with this starting line-up. Would like to see either Stapleton or Vlastuin in there.

Comment

Lindsay driving to the hoop is like nails on the chalkboard for me.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                  Zimmer just tweeted not to expect good news on either. Bummer. So hard to put together a season like they’ve done this year and just like that the outlook is not awesome.
                  I was told we could possibly see Tori back for the SLT. Possibly?

Comment

Might be a night where free throw shooting makes up a large chunk of our points. Good defense so far. Just can’t get the offense going yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post

I was told we could possibly see Tori back for the SLT. Possibly?
                      I hope I’m wrong but I would be really surprised to see either again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post

I hope I’m wrong but I would be really surprised to see either again this year.
                        You sure could be right. It is nice to see the two getting up and down on the bench and cheering. They still have spirit it appears.

Comment

Not a pretty half but HUGE effort from our team. Irwin absolutely leading us. Up at the half 24 hours after your teammates go down, not easy at all. This team is great regardless of the outcome tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                            Not a pretty half but HUGE effort from our team. Irwin absolutely leading us. Up at the half 24 hours after your teammates go down, not easy at all. This team is great regardless of the outcome tonight!
                            Definitely fortunate to have Irwin

Comment

Jacks in decent shape, especially with Burckhard having to sit most of the second quarter.

Comment

Anyone want to rag on Irwin?

Comment

Working...
                                X