X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Under Armour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ndsu has had some football defensive players. Cox or menard or something like that. Been a few years but its like they are so deep its hard to notice if they lost a great player.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

yes speaking about them and football is kind of a completely different thing. they just have more depth than anyone and they pretty much replace one quality player with another. obviously the year wentz got hurt i think they lost 1 or 0 games without him. and i think they did have a MBB player miss most of a year somewhere in last ten years. but the great woodside group if i remember none of them missed any time in 4 years. again i am NOT rooting for any player on any team to get hurt. i would just like the jacks to also have a nice long run of excellent health

Comment

USeD is down Monica Arens and Kyah Watson right now. But you are right, it sure seems like we have had more than our fair share of "top shelf" player injuries.

Comment

Everyone has them. (the injury issues)

We're just on a bad run, right now. But we had a number of years where we avoided a lot of them too.

Comment

i respect your opinion, but i have to disagree. at the very least we are going on ten years (i think it is longer but for sake of this discussion the most recent 10 years are easier to remember) where i am not sure we have had a 2 year stretch without a very significant injury or multiple across the big 3 sports. in Daum frehsman year, which i think is the most talented team we have ever had, J Bittle was tearing it up pre conference. he torched U of Minnesota, gets injured shortly after and was ZERO offensive threat the rest of the year, george also finished that year at less than his best due to injury. they still almost beat maryland.

Daum senior year, nobody ever spoke about it but he had a shoulder injury that required surgery after the season and impacted his pre and post draft preparations and performances. every other year he shot about 45% from three. that year about 29%

the nate teams were probably perceived to be mostly healthy and that is largely true, but chad white was really robbed of most of his athleticism bc or knee/ leg injuries

i could make a much MUCH longer list but i will stop whining about it except to say that nobody has benefited more from this than ndsu. do not get me wrong they have an incredible athletic program and i have NOTHING but respect for them. sick of dropping games to them)!!! but nothing but respect. obviously it is speculation, but i absolutely do not think they beat us in fb last year if gibbs does not get hurt. i understand it would have been very tough to beat them in the playoffs, even as home team, but at least the one game and their winning streak ends and ya take your chances in a home playoff game instead of up there for once.

i do NOT believe any chance they win SLT in Daum senior year minus his diminished shooting ability

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Question on Sjerven's eligibility. When the NCAA said that this season doesn't count for eligibility, did they also waive the five years to play 4 rule ? Since she sat out a transfer season and has played four, next year would be her sixth season.
                I read this in the argus leader today "It was only fitting that Kunzer, Korngable, Lamb and Sjerven were in the starting lineup for what may have been their final home game together." I think this means that none of these players are coming back for next year? What do you all think or know?

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitTimes3 View Post

I read this in the argus leader today "It was only fitting that Kunzer, Korngable, Lamb and Sjerven were in the starting lineup for what may have been their final home game together." I think this means that none of these players are coming back for next year? What do you all think or know?
                  Kunzer is not returning. There was an article on the USD website that said Sjerven is returning, and posters on the Yote board have said that it's likely that Lamb and Korngable are also expected to return.

Comment

Working...
                  X