Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post

Whatttt?
    From a Sioux Falls Scheels store manager 2 months ago, SDSU merch outsells USD 70-30. It's a fact jack.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post

From a Sioux Falls Scheels store manager 2 months ago, SDSU merch outsells USD 70-30. It's a fact jack.
      what on gods green earth does that have to do with tonight’s game?

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        I'm considering modifying my suggestion to "carry on" made just a few moments ago...
        He’s ALL yours

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post

Oh my friend Mitch. Nothing Pinocchio about my comment. Your gals were prepared and ready to play. I said congrats and I meant it. I also mean if you’re the better team validate with a win tomorrow. Or else, as I said...back to square one
          You arent my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post

You arent my friend.
            REALLY?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

I couldn't believe that he thought Sjerven should have gotten away with shoving Selland to the floor because the ball went into the basket.
              i think he said something like " yeah, Sjerven might have fouled, but i really don't think it should have been called because it didn't affect the game ' or something very similar to that, he really can't hide his bias much and Tom goes along with everything he says, no matter how ridiculous. Refs call fouls because they think it affects the game , period, and he's supposed to be objective , really?

Comment

Maybe get back on track here. USD has zero Quad 1 wins this year. tomorrow night is their last chance for one. I believe they are 0-4? They have zero or 1 Quad 2 win?

They beat up on SL bottom feeders to boost their NET ranking, it won't help them get an at large unless they actually win some Quad 1 and Quad 2 games.

Jacks are still sitting pretty for an at large, USD is on the outside looking in right now.

Comment

Worst we can do now is split, best USD can do is split, we are the only team who can sweep, USD the only team that can lose both games.I like where we are at.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
                    Flopping Sjerven only made one appearance, she really had to work for her points.

Irwin should get consideration for Defensvie Player of the Year, what a job. Selland with another good game tomorrow night shows she will be the SL POY over Sjerven.
                    Love Irwins play this her last year, she's really stepped it up a notch or two this season, Myah is Myah, she's great and Burckhard is really a warrior in the post, and has a size disadvantage to boot, great hands and great defender.Some players are really stepping up and contributing. I feel the team is getting better as the season progresses.

Comment

My takeaways from the game last night:

Myah is easily the MVP of the league.

Irwin is the best defender in the league. She completely took Lamb out of the game.

Vlastuin has really grown into her role and may be our most lethal outside shooter.

Our point guard play is atrocious.

USD is in serious trouble next year if their big 3 don’t come back.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
                        My takeaways from the game last night:

Myah is easily the MVP of the league.

Irwin is the best defender in the league. She completely took Lamb out of the game.

Vlastuin has really grown into her role and may be our most lethal outside shooter.

Our point guard play is atrocious.

USD is in serious trouble next year if their big 3 don’t come back.
                        Yes to all of the above.

Comment

Working...
                        X