GDT: Jackrabbits vs Mavs 3pm @ Baxter Arena video omavs.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits vs Mavs 3pm @ Baxter Arena video omavs.com

The women will see the revamped Mav coaching staff today. Carrie Banks, head coach, was most recently on the Ohio State staff working the posts. There are 2 freshmen on the roster with 1 of those getting 17 minutes/game. This is the home opener for the Mavs. There is socially distanced fan attendance for the game. The website for the Mavs has a link to the video for the game at no charge...I think. The Jackrabbits need a pair of wins to keep pace with them yotes. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

I dont see video for it. Not playing on omaha live stream
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      I dont see video for it. Not playing on omaha live stream
      Sounds like it could be painful to watch.

Comment

Video just came up.
        An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
        US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Slow start, but the Jacks are closing the gap. They've been down throughout the first half. 20-23 with about 3;30 minutes to go in first half.
          This space for lease.

Comment

Myah joins the 1000 point club! Congrats to her!
            Rollin' in my 5.0
            With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
            Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Omaha is up 25-24 at half. Time to step it up, Jacks! on the positive side, Selland passed the 1,000-point mark for her career. And the redshirt junior has a lot of games left in her future.
              This space for lease.

Comment

Didn't look good, but pulled out the win. 62-50. Omaha played hard the whole game. Jacks need to show more urgency at the start and get it going earlier than the 3rd quarter tomorrow.

Omaha looks to have better conditioning than years past and plays much better defense. They could definitely give NDSU some trouble in Omaha.

Comment

Jacks need to find a better way to deal with Omaha's size advantage. Burckhard looked like a junior high kid size-wise standing next to their post.

Comment

Still couldnt get video. Oh well. These slow quarters are going to catch up to them eventually.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Their chitty shooting will catch up with them. I thought at the start of the year we had some more shooters. Nope. Myah can't beat the yotes on her own.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                        Still couldnt get video. Oh well. These slow quarters are going to catch up to them eventually.
                        Video worked fine for me toward end of 1st half and they even put the video on Twitter Live.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                          Their chitty shooting will catch up with them. I thought at the start of the year we had some more shooters. Nope. Myah can't beat the yotes on her own.
                          USeD will throttle them if they come out like they have the last two weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

Video worked fine for me toward end of 1st half and they even put the video on Twitter Live.
                            Wierd i tried severL time first and 2nd half of the game. Will try again today.

Comment

I scrolled down and just kept clicking on screens, finally came up.

Comment

Working...
                              X