Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigticket1
    replied
    When it wasn't working on the Athletic Dept. site, it was up on the Omaha Video Twitter account.

Leave a comment:

• Roy
    replied
    I scrolled down and just kept clicking on screens, finally came up.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied
    Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

Video worked fine for me toward end of 1st half and they even put the video on Twitter Live.
    Wierd i tried severL time first and 2nd half of the game. Will try again today.

Leave a comment:

• AZjack
    replied
    Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    Their chitty shooting will catch up with them. I thought at the start of the year we had some more shooters. Nope. Myah can't beat the yotes on her own.
    USeD will throttle them if they come out like they have the last two weekends.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied
    Originally posted by goon View Post
    Still couldnt get video. Oh well. These slow quarters are going to catch up to them eventually.
    Video worked fine for me toward end of 1st half and they even put the video on Twitter Live.

Leave a comment:

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied
    Their chitty shooting will catch up with them. I thought at the start of the year we had some more shooters. Nope. Myah can't beat the yotes on her own.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied
    Still couldnt get video. Oh well. These slow quarters are going to catch up to them eventually.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Jacks need to find a better way to deal with Omaha's size advantage. Burckhard looked like a junior high kid size-wise standing next to their post.

Leave a comment:

• AZjack
    replied
    Didn't look good, but pulled out the win. 62-50. Omaha played hard the whole game. Jacks need to show more urgency at the start and get it going earlier than the 3rd quarter tomorrow.

Omaha looks to have better conditioning than years past and plays much better defense. They could definitely give NDSU some trouble in Omaha.

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    replied
    Omaha is up 25-24 at half. Time to step it up, Jacks! on the positive side, Selland passed the 1,000-point mark for her career. And the redshirt junior has a lot of games left in her future.

Leave a comment:

• THE PRIDE IS BACK!!!
    replied
    Myah joins the 1000 point club! Congrats to her!

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    replied
    Slow start, but the Jacks are closing the gap. They've been down throughout the first half. 20-23 with about 3;30 minutes to go in first half.

Leave a comment:

• Walrus
    replied
    Video just came up.

Leave a comment:

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied
    Originally posted by goon View Post
    I dont see video for it. Not playing on omaha live stream
    Sounds like it could be painful to watch.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied
    I dont see video for it. Not playing on omaha live stream

Leave a comment:

Working...
X