GDT: SDSU #22 vs Kansas State 6:30pm @ Bramlage Coliseum ESPN+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
    Bad night for the women's team. I have faith that the staff will right the ship. Sometimes a little adversity can be a good thing.
    It is likely this was the game the women have a bad game. There seems to be 1 of those every year. They just kept it under 40 for the loss. They found a fix, but it was not early enough in the game.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

The WBB team always seems to have one inexplicable stinker every year. Let's hope this was it.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Also need to hope K State goes on a tear and makes the NCAA Tourney. Creme has them in the field in his latest bracketology. Even though the Jacks played like crap, won't be a bad looking loss if K State makes the tourney.

Comment

The K State team the women went up against yesterday wasn't the same team from the last couple games. I didn't realize K lost their starting PG too, but bringing back Lee was a huge improvement for them. It was really disappointing to see the ladies shoot so poorly and make too many unforced errors. Even so they had a chance, swallow the pill and learn from it.

Comment

Working...
          X