GDT: SDSU #22 vs Kansas State 6:30pm @ Bramlage Coliseum ESPN+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU #22 vs Kansas State 6:30pm @ Bramlage Coliseum ESPN+

Wildcats have had some early injuries. There is a freshman pg that left the first game with an injury. Their 6'6" post player was injured in the third game. She is day to day according to the report. Carr is the leading scorer who is being asked to bring more to the table. KState still has a number of long players to bring to the floor as they are currently 2-2 yet. They have lost to Kentucky and Idaho State. Central Arkansas and Southern are their wins. This game is the beginning of the Summit portion for KState. They will have Omaha and UMKC follow the Jackrabbits in Manhattan. The Wildcats are likely to get better play from more players as injury takes its toll. The Jackrabbits should still have the upper hand if they are still healthy. It should be a good road win and add another win for AJ as he approaches 500 wins. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Selland picks up the dumbest damn fouls...just frustrating.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post

I agree. And their all-star Lee is playing too. Not a great start.

Comment

If the offense is going to consist of chucking up threes, it could be a long night.

Comment

not as good off the glass this year seems to me, thought we'd be shoring that up by now...lot of game left

Comment

15.4 % fg.....ouch

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post

She has to quit that.

Also these Big 12 refs are really struggling again, they are still really bad 5 games into the season. Seeing replays shows how they've missed quite a few on both sides.

Comment

some one check to see if they forgot to take the top off the basket. not bad looks but their height has us looking shook. Taller post players just we dont handle them well. feel like K-state is getting away with a lot of reaching that summit officials dont allow.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

end first trail 20-7, every statistic favors K St , not the same fire as when we were playing against the Zags

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    some one check to see if they forgot to take the top off the basket. not bad looks but their height has us looking shook. Taller post players just we dont handle them well. feel like K-state is getting away with a lot of reaching that summit officials dont allow.
                    Got to pass and cut and get them out of position better, always tougher for the shorter team....& hope the passing is crisp and on target or we'll be getting TO's instead of just poor shooting %.... need to start clicking with something

Comment

6-6 2nd qtr....cross ur fingers we have it figured out some, knuckling down

Comment

just seems like everything going kstate, missed free throw, long rebound gets a 3. we have sloopy passing and they are aggresive so not looking good so far. someone have macy switch uniforms with a bench player and get back out there.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

They can't even catch the ball tonight. This is a pathetic effort.

The men better have some fire or the same will happen to them.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            just seems like everything going kstate, missed free throw, long rebound gets a 3. we have sloopy passing and they are aggresive so not looking good so far. someone have macy switch uniforms with a bench player and get back out there.
                            Unless Macy has stretched out to about 6'6, I don't think it would make a big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Unless Macy has stretched out to about 6'6, I don't think it would make a big difference.
                              just macy shooting contested 3s would still be more efficent scoring then what we have seen. Maybe they forgot to talk to Selland about staying out of foul trouble. when your best player fouls to much it makes the rest of the team have to pick up her productivty. she is too good to sit on the bench.

Comment

Working...
                              X