No announcement yet.

GDT: #15 Cyclones vs. Jackrabbits 2pm Midco/ESPN3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Head scratching coaching decisions. Why is Selland guarding Joens, especially considering foul situation? Why wasn't she immediately pulled after picking up 3rd foul?

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Jacks cough up a 12 point lead down to 4 entering the 4th. Nelson missed a couple of bunnies. Joens has 30 of ISU's 48.

Comment

I think both South Dakota teams showed that they should be ranked today.

Comment

Good win without Irwin. Greer looks to be a great addition at PG. Byom and Vlastuin look like they can contribute as freshmen. Hopefully Theisen can get back into action at some point. Selland used the downtime to get into great shape and changed her body type. looks leaner and quicker. This team could be very good down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
            Good win without Irwin. Greer looks to be a great addition at PG. Byom and Vlastuin look like they can contribute as freshmen. Hopefully Theisen can get back into action at some point. Selland used the downtime to get into great shape and changed her body type. looks leaner and quicker. This team could be very good down the road.
            Good point about Irwin. She adds a lot in ways that don’t always show up in the stats - especially on D. I sure hope we get this level of play from Selland all year. She was a big problem for ISU.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
              Head scratching coaching decisions. Why is Selland guarding Joens, especially considering foul situation? Why wasn't she immediately pulled after picking up 3rd foul?

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
              If memory serves me correctly Myah picked up the fourth after they had cleared a rebound and were passing it out to take it down the court. It was a cheap call about less than a minute (real time, missed free throw?) after she got her third. I assume AJ wanted her in on the offensive end and would have switched her off Joens on the defensive end. I was at the game and my thoughts are; Greer was a great find, Byom and Vlastuin will be GOOD players, Lindsay T's shooting was good today but she made some dumb mistakes (she plays hard though). Tori is solid like we figured, Sydney was pretty meh today. Paiton is still one of the best at finishing under the basket. It looks to me that we will have quite a bit better shooting team from behind the arc than we did last year, Mesa and Madison evidently have the green light to shoot it from there and when they settle down the shots will fall for them. Just my $.02

Comment

https://cyclones.com/news/2020/11/28...u-at-sdsu.aspx
                This short interview with ISU assistant coach. Joens is quite a player with 35 minutes before fouling out. The Jackrabbits looked good without 2 frontline players(Irwin/Theisen) on the floor.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I thought the officials gave Joens a tone of calls. A few replays showed she wasn't touched and still got the call. Decent officials in this one and the Jacks win by 15.

Not impressed with any officials so far in Mens and Womens games watching over the weekend. They need some more games to get back up to speed just like the players.

Comment

Post game Jackrabbits
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LSwsdqOaDM
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                      https://cyclones.com/news/2020/11/28...u-at-sdsu.aspx
                      This short interview with ISU assistant coach. Joens is quite a player with 35 minutes before fouling out. The Jackrabbits looked good without 2 frontline players(Irwin/Theisen) on the floor.
                      Fortunately for the Jacks, it looked like Joens was gassed as the 4th quarter went on.

Comment

just curious about the protocol for fan attendance. anyone have information on the situation. i was told the Big Ten announced "no family or fans" for their games. from the video highlights i watched vs iowa state appeared to be a few hundred, maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by rimmer View Post
                          just curious about the protocol for fan attendance. anyone have information on the situation. i was told the Big Ten announced "no family or fans" for their games. from the video highlights i watched vs iowa state appeared to be a few hundred, maybe?
                          I think season ticket holders can obtain some socially distanced seating. Masks are required. There are no concessions. There is no gathering in common areas.

Comment

They announced a crowd of just under 700. I would have guessed less than that from what you could see on the video.

Comment

Originally posted by rimmer View Post
                              I haven’t seen or heard how one is able to buy single tickets.
                              https://gojacks.com/sports/2020/11/1...formation.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

I haven’t seen or heard how one is able to buy single tickets.
                                https://gojacks.com/sports/2020/11/1...formation.aspx
                                Seems to be on a 'need to know' basis.

Classified Top Secret Codeword.

If you have to ask you can't afford it.

Or something like that.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X