GDT: #15 Cyclones vs. Jackrabbits 2pm Midco/ESPN3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: #15 Cyclones vs. Jackrabbits 2pm Midco/ESPN3

It is the official beginning to the season. The Cyclones coming in after pounding Omaha by 26 after a slow beginning. ISU brings in 3 freshmen as starters. The long time Coach Fennely may be in Ames with some Covid symptoms. Frost will be a bit quiet for the game, but it is still Frost. The Jackrabbits have some freshmen who may make some noise too. I am hoping the Cyclones will need to play better in this Summit arena. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

And of course the ESPN3 feed isn't working. Typical.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Same here - ESPN feed still says "about to begin!". Sounds like we're missing a good game. Already three 3-pointers for the grad transfer guard at the end of the first quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
        Same here - ESPN feed still says "about to begin!". Sounds like we're missing a good game. Already three 3-pointers for the grad transfer guard at the end of the first quarter.
        Appears to be a Midco issue, as it's not available directly on their site either.

Comment

Listening on the radio until video starts working. Where is Tylee Irwin? Haven't heard her name mentioned.

Comment

I've got a live chat going with ESPN right now. They seem baffled.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by Route 12 Jack View Post
              Listening on the radio until video starts working. Where is Tylee Irwin? Haven't heard her name mentioned.
              Play by play guy said she wasn't playing today, but I missed the pregame show and didn't hear why.
              An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
              US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

My Midco is working fine. No Irwin or Theisen today. The freshman are getting some minutes in which is good to see.

Comment

I just gave up on espn and bought the game through the SDSU website. $7.00

Comment

Originally posted by Walrus View Post

Play by play guy said she wasn't playing today, but I missed the pregame show and didn't hear why.
                    Zimmer says minor injury. Greer looks like she will be a big part of this team. Hit 3 threes and very capable at running the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodakbull View Post
                      My Midco is working fine. No Irwin or Theisen today. The freshman are getting some minutes in which is good to see.
                      Are you cable, or are you streaming MidcoSN? My impression is that the Midco-ESPN streaming hookup is horked.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

You know it's basketball season when we have ESPN3/ESPN+ streaming issues.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

Are you cable, or are you streaming MidcoSN? My impression is that the Midco-ESPN streaming hookup is horked.
                          Cable

Comment

Ooh, progress of a sort. ESPN now showing "The Broadcast You are Watching is Experiencing Technical Difficulties."

I apparently had some little impact on The Sporting Mouse.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

This is the first time that cutting the cable cord has caused me an issue. I purchased a month subscription to the SDSU feed at half time. It looks like there might be a couple non-ESPN games coming up anyway.

Jacks up by 4 going into the 4th. They’re pretty streaky today. Hopefully they have saved another rally for the final 10:00.

Comment

Working...
                              X