No announcement yet.

GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits(12-3) vs NDSU Bison(6-8) @ Scheels Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bultsma is getting to be quite the rim protector, that really frees up her teammates to be more aggressive on the ball and setting up steal opportunities because of it. Riley, best 3pt shooter, I guess you could say clutch, this game anyway, if you figure her percentage this game , and how much we needed any three point production from anyone, really. Tori had her moments, as did Tylee, Larson was a beast again, extremely active and aggressive playing both ends of the court. Stapleton is a very good player, like her agressivness trying to score, at most times given the opportunity, not hesitent to take advantage, athletic and unafraid , she's got a lot of upside...just about forgot Paiton, I guess because you just about expect her to be productive every game, and she gets kind of taken for granted , or maybe overlooked at times is better wording.Lindsey's just about there, she had some nice plays, she's coming along pretty much, Riley's just so good.Ferrend gets a little better every time she gets more game experience, good game for her minutes.The rest didn't have much time to impress,or not impress, so, you can't really judge much from a small snapshot in time.I'll say it was a pretty good way to end the Regular season.

Comment

Larson needed to play like that all year, she has been MIA too many game on offense. She has to lead and be an aggressive, dominant player next week, not be a complementary piece like she has been much of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
        Larson needed to play like that all year, she has been MIA too many game on offense. She has to lead and be an aggressive, dominant player next week, not be a complementary piece like she has been much of the year.
        I honestly expected her to be our leading scorer. She can shoot the 3 pretty well also. I was expecting sort of Jen Warkinthen type of year where she does scoring in and out and opens up the inside for Burkhard to get more space.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
          This, she is an experienced senior. She needs to play like one. Megan makes the most of her minutes she can, kudos to her.

Comment

Working...
          X