X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/csheppard05/stat...menEN1kQQ&s=19

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

• Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
      https://twitter.com/csheppard05/stat...menEN1kQQ&s=19

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
      Wow. I know she lives close to Brookings but she’s had a lot of big teams watching her. Wasn’t sure she’d stay close to home but another great day for the Jacks! South Dakota has so many great recruits these next few years and many of them will be wearing blue and yellow.

Comment

• AWESOME news!!! Congratulations to Claire and her family

it appears that this has been a dream for Claire for a long time. it is very cool to see dreams come true

if things keep going down the current path, NIL and the no penalty transfer rule, etc.... it is going to be more important than ever, to inspire, and train, and build relationships with the kids in our home state

we gotta keep getting the kids like Macy, Myah, Haliegh T, and Kalen Garry, and Joe Sayler, and Claire, and Tucker Kraft and hope that they can lead the jacks to the highest heights. because those are the kids that most likely would have to be blown unbelievably out of the water by NIL offer in order to leave

and hopefully the kids from CLOSE to SD like Te Slaa and Brooklyn M have something close to in state feelings about the jacks

Comment

• Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post

Wow. I know she lives close to Brookings but she’s had a lot of big teams watching her. Wasn’t sure she’d stay close to home but another great day for the Jacks! South Dakota has so many great recruits these next few years and many of them will be wearing blue and yellow.
          Tip of the hat to SteelSD " I kind of feel like it's Claire Sheppard time " he nailed it. The 2024 class is going to be one of the greatest ever. Can't wait til next season, which I feel will be great, but with assurance that it will continue to be great in the seasons after too.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post

Would someone have an updated lineup with the recent additions? This coaching staff has been aggressive finding recruits.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by OldHare View Post

Would someone have an updated lineup with the recent additions? This coaching staff has been aggressive finding recruits.
              Grandpa Lee has a table on page 44. The only updates that need to be made are the additions of Sheppard and Dunn. Currently the class of 2024 is full with 15, but that is assuming everyone uses their extra Covid year which I'm assuming will not be the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                AWESOME news!!! Congratulations to Claire and her family

it appears that this has been a dream for Claire for a long time. it is very cool to see dreams come true

if things keep going down the current path, NIL and the no penalty transfer rule, etc.... it is going to be more important than ever, to inspire, and train, and build relationships with the kids in our home state

we gotta keep getting the kids like Macy, Myah, Haliegh T, and Kalen Garry, and Joe Sayler, and Claire, and Tucker Kraft and hope that they can lead the jacks to the highest heights. because those are the kids that most likely would have to be blown unbelievably out of the water by NIL offer in order to leave

and hopefully the kids from CLOSE to SD like Te Slaa and Brooklyn M have something close to in state feelings about the jacks
                I think that is a big part of the new USD coaching staff getting active in offering younger SD kids. The Jacks already have a dominant hold on the top end of the 23 and 24 classes.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

I think that is a big part of the new USD coaching staff getting active in offering younger SD kids. The Jacks already have a dominant hold on the top end of the 23 and 24 classes.
                  Interesting to see us land 4 players from the same AAU team. The '23 USD class included Broughton, Klosterbuer, and Kieffer who all play together on the 17U SD Attack team. So both schools are getting players who have familiarity with each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post

Grandpa Lee has a table on page 44. The only updates that need to be made are the additions of Sheppard and Dunn. Currently the class of 2024 is full with 15, but that is assuming everyone uses their extra Covid year which I'm assuming will not be the case.
                    Like Lindsey Thueninck this upcoming season, thanks to Lindsey for wearing the blue and yellow and contributing to those great seasons we had with her playing. Hope she finds success in all her future endeavors. She's got to feel good passing the program along to these caliber players coming in, now as a proud alum.

Comment

• Updated player list for those that want to see it.
                      Player 22-23 23-24 24-25 25-26
                      Myah Selland R-Sr
                      Paiton Burckhard R-Sr
                      Dru Gylten G-Sr
                      Tori Nelson R-Jr R-Sr
                      Kallie Theisen R-Jr R-Sr
                      Regan Nesheim R-Jr R-Sr
                      Madysen Vlastuin R-So R-Jr R-Sr
                      Mesa Byom R-So R-Jr R-Sr
                      Paige Meyer So Jr Sr
                      Haleigh Timmer So Jr Sr
                      Brooklyn Meyer Fr So Jr Sr
                      Madison Mathiowetz Fr So Jr Sr
                      Ellie Colbeck Fr So Jr Sr
                      Natalie Nielsen Fr So Jr Sr
                      Hilary Behrens Fr So Jr
                      Jenna Hopp Fr So Jr
                      Katie Vasecka Fr So
                      Emily Fox Fr So
                      Mahli Abdouch Fr So
                      Jaidyn Dunn Fr So
                      Claire Sheppard Fr So
                      Totals 14 13 15 11

Comment

• Yes… This is outstanding to have all of our 2024 recruits from South Dakota…and esp. 5!!!! And they appear to be outstanding recruits. The same goes for men’s basketball immediate future and their South Dakota recruits

I was keeping my own notes of recruits from 2007–2008 season to now and I don’t believe there has been a time where all the recruits were from South Dakota.

In 2009 there were four recruits from South Dakota…Eide, Heiser, Lingle and Paulch. The other recruit was Dietel from Minnesota. In 2007 we had three recruits from South Dakota… Jill Young, Rotert and Suhuttloffel. The other recruit was Micelson from Minnesota

As has been said in the past… I hope this helps the Jacks and keeping recruits amidst all of the NIL propaganda!!!!

Comment

• Jacks first to offer class of '26 Trishelle Miller from Sioux City. http://www.twitter.com/TrishelleMill...26541958438912

Comment

• Originally posted by 73alum View Post
                            Yes… This is outstanding to have all of our 2024 recruits from South Dakota…and esp. 5!!!! And they appear to be outstanding recruits. The same goes for men’s basketball immediate future and their South Dakota recruits

I was keeping my own notes of recruits from 2007–2008 season to now and I don’t believe there has been a time where all the recruits were from South Dakota.

In 2009 there were four recruits from South Dakota…Eide, Heiser, Lingle and Paulch. The other recruit was Dietel from Minnesota. In 2007 we had three recruits from South Dakota… Jill Young, Rotert and Suhuttloffel. The other recruit was Micelson from Minnesota

As has been said in the past… I hope this helps the Jacks and keeping recruits amidst all of the NIL propaganda!!!!
                            Don't forget this years recruits, none are from SD, two from Iowa, two from Minnesota. We recruit the best, regardless of what state they hail from, If they commit to becoming a Jackrabbit ,they are family,which transcends state boundaries.

Comment

• Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post

Don't forget this years recruits, none are from SD, two from Iowa, two from Minnesota. We recruit the best, regardless of what state they hail from, If they commit to becoming a Jackrabbit ,they are family,which transcends state boundaries.
                              A few posters on USD's fan board are being critical of AJ for recruiting all SD girls because they think we could possibly be missing out on better out of state talent. I find this a little funny for a lot of reasons, mainly because they have recruited the same players. Fox and Sheppard both had Big 10 offers, and I don't see anything on her Twitter page but I was told Vasecka has multiple offers including North Carolina. I am not saying we are going to get five all conference players out of this class, but if we get one or two to go along with a couple solid role players I would consider it a sucess. They also think we are over recruiting the same position. Other than Fox and Abdouch both possibly being looked at as point guards, I think 6'1 athletic girls can play anywhere on the floor. I do not see this as an issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post

A few posters on USD's fan board are being critical of AJ for recruiting all SD girls because they think we could possibly be missing out on better out of state talent. I find this a little funny for a lot of reasons, mainly because they have recruited the same players. Fox and Sheppard both had Big 10 offers, and I don't see anything on her Twitter page but I was told Vasecka has multiple offers including North Carolina. I am not saying we are going to get five all conference players out of this class, but if we get one or two to go along with a couple solid role players I would consider it a sucess. They also think we are over recruiting the same position. Other than Fox and Abdouch both possibly being looked at as point guards, I think 6'1 athletic girls can play anywhere on the floor. I do not see this as an issue.
                                That is ridiculous. They would gladly welcome all of these recruits in a heartbeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X