Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UTPA

Originally posted by goon
    Just a thought, Why hasn't Abby been playing more the last few games?  She really hasn't been getting very many minutes.  Looks like she is playing well when she is out there.  

I wasn't abe to make it to the game tonight but I said that same thing the last game. I'm really not sure but AJ may be starting to thin out his bench to where he wants it for his playoff stretch. He likes to play lots of players but she must not be playing up to par during practice/games obviously. But when you think about having Jen, Maria, Courtney, and Laura, you may not need her if someone else is better. With those girls you have 80 minutes between them so being able to play a lot of girls is tough to do. Keeping them on the floor as much as possible is a must...as long as they're not in foul trouble.

But it's AJ's decision and I'm sure he knows what he's doing......

Comment

And Megan plays the post at times...

Comment

Vogel had 26 pts in just 25 minutes. The last couple of games she's averaged better than a point per minute played....

Comment

Well, my thoughts on the game. It's nice to see 3 of our post players get double digits in points. They played well. Warkenthien needs to get going though, she had a really off night. We really need Jenn to show up big in the last 4 games and post-season to be really successful. Our guards have been really hit or miss this year. They need to show up and be more consistant, especially when Vogel struggles. Granted it was a win last night, but the play of the team was kind of medicore in their play. The girls are getting it done down the stretch and that is a good sign. Can't wait til Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by goon
            Just a thought, Why hasn't Abby been playing more the last few games?  She really hasn't been getting very many minutes.  Looks like she is playing well when she is out there.  
            She has been hurt...played a few minutes last Saturday, and then got a few more minutes against Texas Pan-Am, but she is not 100% yet.

Comment

Working...
            X