GDT:SDSU @ ORU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT:SDSU @ ORU

The Jackrabbits are playing the Golden Eagles at 12:30 today. It is available on video through the ORU department. ORU is sporting a 2 game losing streak. ORU is playing well at times this year as they have beaten Oklahoma and Arkansas on the road. Maria Martianez is the 6'3" post who can put the ball on the floor and drive or play down low as well. Ober has the skills to handle this player if she is healthy. Martianez is 41.5% shooter who averages 11.4 points, 7.1 rebounds, and 2.2 assists. Faith Ihim is the big gun for ORU. She averages 13.7 points. She has 55.6% FG shooting. She might be the player to foul since she shoots 50.7% from the line. Mayberry and Beatty are the smaller guards who shoot high percentage from the 3. The Jackrabbit defense might extend like they did against Ft Wayne and disrupt the 3 point shooters. The Jackrabbits are too good of a team to lose in that tough place called Mabee Center. They hand the Golden Eagles their 3rd consecutive loss. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT:SDSU @ ORU

in front of a sold out arena

Comment

As far as I can tell, it is a free video feed today.

Any team that could rise up and beat Oklahoma on the road has the potential to thump the Jacks. They sure have not looked like a team capable of doing so thus far in Summit play though. A 2-point squeaker win vs. Omaha, loss at home to USD and a road loss at WIU makes you wonder just how good they are. If the Jacks play like they have in their last three games this should be a 10+ point win.

Comment

Feed is refreshing often for me.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

By the sound of cheering, there might be more Jackrabbit fans there (not counting the bench cheers.)
          Rollin' in my 5.0
          With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
          Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Jackrabbits lead 46-29 at halftime.
            Rollin' in my 5.0

Comment

46-29 @ halftime is great for Jackrabbits as they make many 3s

Comment

Based on information 27 points scored from behind the arc by the jacks

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                  Based on information 27 points scored from behind the arc by the jacks
                  Viso even made two in a row. The defense might not have been as good as possible but that was a really nice first half.

Comment

The echo inside Mabee must not bother the Jackrabbits.

Comment

The bad news - The Jacks aren't shooting nearly as good in the second half. The good news - ORU isn't either, and we have an 18 point lead. Probable announced attendance : 3765.

Comment

20 point lead after 3 should be a great road win.

Comment

Nothing to do with the game, but I'm pretty sure they just used a SDSU fan for one of their timeout games. Is there really a lack of that many ORU fans there they have to use opponent fans to do their games?
                          Rollin' in my 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                            Nothing to do with the game, but I'm pretty sure they just used a SDSU fan for one of their timeout games. Is there really a lack of that many ORU fans there they have to use opponent fans to do their games?
                            Maybe it's a former ORU fan who "converted" to a Jack backer during the game due to how impressed s/he was by the Jacks

Comment

This team continues to get better every game as everyone gets comfortable with their roles PM (post-Macy). Potential for a great season, with only one loss and having already played their road games at most of the other good teams. February 4th is a date to circle on the calendar when USD comes to Frost.

Comment

Working...
                              X