GDT:SDSU @ ORU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT:SDSU @ ORU

My favorite stat of the game: 18 bench points. You don't hear much about our depth issues any more. Sure, the bench is not as loaded as it was in some previous years, but things have improved a lot in the last month. Good win.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
      My favorite stat of the game: 18 bench points. You don't hear much about our depth issues any more. Sure, the bench is not as loaded as it was in some previous years, but things have improved a lot in the last month. Good win.
      Others have been forced to step up and they have. The ceiling isnt as high without Macy but I think we are still the favorite in the Summit.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
        The echo inside Mabee must not bother the Jackrabbits.

That's embarassing, that crowd

BTW, can someone catch me up - has there been a determination on Miller redshirt?

Comment

If I understand correctly, Macy cannot apply for the medical redshirt or waiver or whatever it's called, until after this season is over. It's widely assumed she will receive it as she just qualifies by playing in 30% or less of the total games on the Jacks schedule.

Comment

ORU coach/player
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B4n4-ddAHQ
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
            X