UVSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UVSU

I think the ladies will beat this team by more than 20 points on Saturday. No way we will let it come down to the final seconds.

Re: UVSU

It will be 86-57! They will score no more than 57, however we could put a 100 on them. Megan will get alot of minutes to try to get this scoring record.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks r us
      It will be 86-57!  They will score no more than 57, however we could put a 100 on them.  Megan will get alot of minutes to try to get this scoring record.
      I believe the last thing on Megan's mind and AJ's for that matter is a scoring record. If it happens, Congrats to Megan, if it doesn't happen, Congrats to Megan. She is already the best to put on a Jacks uniform.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks r us
        It will be 86-57!  They will score no more than 57, however we could put a 100 on them.  Megan will get alot of minutes to try to get this scoring record.
        I was thinking about that last night at the game. It would be nice to see her finish the game to try and max out her points but having her healthy for the post-season is much more important. It would be cool to see her get the record!

These ladies seem very focused on getting the job done and getting into the WNIT. I just don't see them coming out flat in any of the games. I know they were down 6-0 last night but it was quickly turned around and the game was in hand early!

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I hope the Jacks stay focused. The Wolverines are a tough team. They easily beat Boise State in the early part of the season. Boise State is having one of their best seasons in a long time and is poised to win the WAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Crashola
            I hope the Jacks stay focused.  The Wolverines are a tough team.  They easily beat Boise State in the early part of the season.  Boise State is having one of their best seasons in a long time and is poised to win the WAC.  
            They lost last night in Fargo 81-48.

Comment

We were lucky that Wolverines couldn't hit FT down the stretch in UT, or we'd have a lose in the UBC :'( Good news, they didn't. We need to take to UVSU like we did NDSU, and run roughshod over them at FROST.

I hope that the FANS PACK THIS GAME, and the NDSU Game!!!

Comment

After how close that game was out in Utah, I don't think that the Wolverines are going to back down until the Jackrabbits make them--and maybe not even then.

I'll frankly be a bit surprised if it's not a pretty close game.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I think that this is going to be a high-energy game because both teams are going to be fired up. Both teams were probably looking ahead to this game and that is likely why we were sluggish last night and UVSU got pounded by an up-and-down Bison squad.

Since this is Vogel's second-to-last home game and that the last game was so close, I expect to her to be really fired up and have another big game, likely playing 30+ minutes unless it's an early blowout........

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit
                    We were lucky that Wolverines couldn't hit FT down the stretch in UT, or we'd have a lose in the UBC  :'(  Good news,   they didn't.  We need to take to UVSU like we did NDSU, and run roughshod over them at FROST.

I hope that the FANS PACK THIS GAME, and the NDSU Game!!!  
                    I listened to that game and it sounded as if the officiating did a pretty good job of keeping it tight. I think the Jacks are fired-up to take it to the Wolverines and at Frost I look forward to them doing just that. If the weather doesn't prevent it, I will be there with bells on.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Come on up JackMD -- the roads should be fine in the late afternoon, and we will need everybody we can get at the game. Would like to think we will have a large crowd, but I'm not sure. It doesn't help that the students have a three-day weekend, and the campus is somewhat deserted. Not that we have had that many students at a lot of games, but when we have had a good crowd, we have also had quite a few students. And we know the die-hards will be there.

GO JACKS!

Comment

I'll be there. Getting the kids ready now. I have a feeling the Jacks are going to throttle the gals from UVSU tonite. Just a feeling.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Anyone staying home and listening to the game should read this:
                          http://blogs.argusleadermedia.com/sp...t.html#respond
                          I will not be filing a live report from Saturday’s SDSU women’s basketball game against Utah Valley State.

Here is what I am proposing - and by proposing I mean shamelessly stealing from another site: Come Saturday night, leave your own short blog-style entries relating to the game in the comments section of this post. Be funny, be insightful, be me for the night. The reader who most effectively mixes information and entertainment will win, well, nothing, because I don’t get paid for this and neither should you.

Keep it clean, but have fun. Good luck. I’ll be watching, since I don’t have enough of a life not to.
                          I hope to have some good reading later tonight or tomorrow when I go to the blog.

Comment

Game time. Let's continue rolling towards the WNIT.
                            Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

Jacks just went on a nice little run and lead by 9, 51-42. Grimsrud has 10 in the second half. Vogel has just 4 points.

Comment

Working...
                              X