Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oklahoma

Shouldn't be a big crowd on Thanksgiving Eve, especially students.

Comment

Jacks are getting a LOT of O boards, and therefore, 2nd chances. Battling even at 10 each, now 12 each, 8 min gone in 1st quarter.

Comment

13 to 9 rebound advantage for Jacks. Score 19-12, Sooners up. Now 22-12. 14-0 run by OU. 10 TO Jacks, 4 by OU.

Comment

rushing things,except for Ober 0-3 we are 2-4 on three pointers 22-15 sooners

Comment

This is different type athlete active hands (harassing type defense) knocking loose balls and jumping passing lanes,better defense than Iowa I think 23-16 Win or lose,this is a great learning experience,better now than if we are playing an NCAA tourney game 24-18

Comment

Jacks trailing by 8 most of the way after the 14-2 run by Sooners. 13 TO by Jacks is the most obvious issue. Down 35-29 at half.

Comment

Jackrabbits doing a great job against a very physical team. Few too many unforced turnovers...get those under control and this second half will be fun to watch.

Ever game I see this season makes me feel terrible for the rest of the Summit League.
                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

They rattled us early,and we just started rushing things,very good harassing type defense,like a lot of the top teams have,because they have the athletes to harass and still get back quickly.I think for all that,we are very much still in this game.We are probably the best defense they've seen this year yet,they have to work hard for their points.

Comment

Oklahom's speed is killing us in the first half. Lots of hustle plays on their part.
                    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

What's the score? I can't watch or listen tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

61-48 OU

Comment

Final: Oklahoma 74, South Dakota State 60
                          Rollin' in my 5.0
                          With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                          Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Well...... I guess a 12 seed is not so bad.

Hats off to Oklahoma. They were solid in all phases of the game. I lost count of how many big 3's they hit just when we were starting to make a run. That's a good team. We needed to play pretty much error free to beat them on their home court.

Comment

And a number of those threes were from 5 or 6 feet beyond the line. Hard to close out when they are hitting from there. Their quickness bothered us, and their big post had Ober and Thompson hearing footsteps and rushing things.

Comment

Too many turnovers and couldn't get enough stops.

OU may spend some time in the top 10 this season.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X