Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12 SDSU Vs 4 Stanford, Stanford/Palo Alto, CA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 12 SDSU Vs 4 Stanford, Stanford/Palo Alto, CA.

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
    I ****ing hate March.
    SDSU should start the year next year in the top 25.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
      Stanford was 10-22 from the line.
      Yes. Both teams left their share of free points off the board. Just a brutal loss. Missed FTs in the last 3-4 minutes were key.

Still, hell of an effort by the Jacks.

Comment

The amount of contact on their last shot was so minimal compared to the amount of contact on the last shot by Macy

Comment

Tough loss. Great experience for next year.

Boever and Chloe were a big part of the late season run.

Comment

Originally posted by trueblue View Post
            The amount of contact on their last shot was so minimal compared to the amount of contact on the last shot by Macy
            You don't reach in. If your to going to foul make sure they don't get the shot off. Worse case scenario it's tied. That long 3 from the corner to cut it to 3 was a killer!

Comment

i kinda figured Macy would be shooting over a 6'3" player.....blocked....kerrie's put back a little rushed cause we started a little too late with 8 seconds left for any decent put back attempt,but it wouldn't have made any difference with only 8 seconds to begin with....Stanford escapes.....coulda ruined a lot of brackets today ....not meant to be.....very proud of the whole team,what an effort they all put forth.Proud Jackrabbit fan.

Comment

Stanford was going to the line in the 4th because they were getting sneezed on too hard

Comment

I didn't see a foul that sent Stanford to the line. She sold,it,by falling. We were never going to get the foul call on our last possession.

Comment

Proud of those Jackrabbits for an epic battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                      I didn't see a foul that sent Stanford to the line. She sold,it,by falling. We were never going to get the foul call on our last possession.
                      That was the second time she sold an and one by falling with no contact

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                        SDSU should start the year next year in the top 25.
                        That's cool, but I'm gonna wallow for a bit. The sunshine is going to have to wait a little while in my world. Go Jacks! Damn, that was so close.
                        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by jacked_up_rabbit View Post
                          That was the second time she sold an and one by falling with no contact
                          It looked like she created what little contact there was by kicking out her leg.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                            That's cool, but I'm gonna wallow for a bit. The sunshine is going to have to wait a little while in my world. Go Jacks! Damn, that was so close.
                            Go back and listen to Vanderveer's pre-game press conference where she was saying SDSU not in the SF region was inexplicable and SDSU was underseeded.

Vanderveer's got juice in women's BB.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

This is getting freaking old. The stripes jobbed us tonight. Flop after flop...fouls called with zero contact. The NCAA should be embarrassed because it was obvious tonight.

Comment

No contact on the Stanford's last possession and plenty contact on Macy's Jump shot for SDSU's last possession and that was the difference in the game. Next year if we are not ranked in the top 25 to start the season we will know how far the P5 conspiracy goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X