Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
    Me too. Now I just cringe. Does that mean I'm old?/
    YES YOU ARE OLD

Comment

Re: Jacks vs. Coyotes --- Summit League Championship

some people just don't see the humor

Comment

The younger generation will likely find this amusing.

Snapchat has filters you can use to make yourself look like a zombie, like you've spent a day at the spa (complete with cucumbers on your eyes and a pink towel wrapped on your head) and a raccoon, among many others.

Their latest batch of filters includes one where it makes you look like you've got rabbit ears and nose.

Someone I follow on Snapchat managed to apply the filter to Amy Williams. A pic of her with bunny ears and a little bunny nose.

I laughed for at least 10 minutes...

Comment

Originally posted by bobcat_01 View Post

Snapchat has filters you can use to make yourself look like a zombie, like you've spent a day at the spa (complete with cucumbers on your eyes and a pink towel wrapped on your head) and a raccoon, among many others.

Their latest batch of filters includes one where it makes you look like you've got rabbit ears and nose.

Someone I follow on Snapchat managed to apply the filter to Amy Williams. A pic of her with bunny ears and a little bunny nose.

That's fantastic. Did he/she add it to their story? That one might be worth a screen shot.
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by FeaRed View Post
            AJ didn't say anything good about USD after the game in Vermillion. Don't use postgame press conferences as a measuring stick for "respect" for coaches
            A little different, in that one was the conference tournament championship game, with a NCAA bid at stake, and the other was regular season conference game.

Coach Richman from NDSU immediately congratulated Coach Nagy, and the players.

And I did say, it probably wasn't fair. Coach Williams is a very good coach, and the Coyotes have a good team. You can go look at every post I have made the past few seasons, if you would like.

Comment

Screen shot that and post it.

Comment

* deleted by filbert -- Over the line in non-smack thread. *
                Last edited by filbert; 03-09-2016, 06:02 PM. Reason: Smack in non-smack thread

Comment

It's actually from former Jackrabbit baseball player Billy Stitz. Hopefully he won't mind. It's too hilarious not to share.

Well that is all sorts of fantastic

Comment

* deleted by filbert *
                    Last edited by filbert; 03-09-2016, 06:03 PM. Reason: See comment in post 97 of this thread

Comment

• Re: Jacks vs. Coyotes --- Summit League Championship

* deleted by filbert *

Last edited by filbert; 03-09-2016, 06:04 PM. Reason: See comment in post 97 of this thread
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                        some people just don't see the humor
                        Post 91 was an attempt at humor thrown at Yankton7, so I get the humor and I am not sure what your comment was referring too.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                          Post 91 was an attempt at humor thrown at Yankton7, so I get the humor and I am not sure what your comment was referring too.
                          my comment was intended for FearEd in his replies to my pictures of "Crying" Kim and Amy "No descriptive adjective yet" Williams.

Comment

* deleted by filbert *
                            Last edited by filbert; 03-09-2016, 06:04 PM. Reason: See comment in post 97 of this thread

Comment

Jacks women's basketball getting a little love from ESPN today in the form of a short clip about our win in the SLT,and a brief interview by Steffi Sorensen of our own Macy Miller.Let the good times roll,huh.

link:

Comment

Anybody have the link to the post game?

Comment

Working...
                                X