SDSU @ IUPUI in the Jungle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU @ IUPUI in the Jungle

The Jackrabbits have had trouble with the Jags recently. Two of the reasons have graduated. The Jags won 3 of the last 4 games which include the last 2 in the Jungle. The Jags fell short at Fargo like the Jackrabbits. The 6-9 Jags are 6-2 at home. Hopefully the Jackrabbits remember that the first half is important after the miles they traveled from Ft Wayne since yesterday afternoon. I would hope the Jackrabbits had the ugly game yesterday and the great game today to win by 9. Remember the jackdaniel tip to tune in at http://www.iupuijags.com/watch/?Live=358 for a great free feed courtesy of the state of Indiana.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: SDSU @ IUPUI in the Jungle

The pregame is on the video link now.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

According to the JacksWBB twitter account, there are more SDSU fans than IUPUI fans....

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
        According to the JacksWBB twitter account, there are more SDSU fans than IUPUI fans....
        The side across from the camera is empty except 2 guys on the top row. and the band

Comment

Jags playing lousy,hope they keep it up Jacks 9-4

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
            Jags playing lousy,hope they keep it up Jacks 9-4
            So are the Jacks. IUPUI leads 12-15 under 12.

Comment

I wonder why they throw the bank shot so hard off the glass, bounces out no where near the rim

Comment

I am surprised to see Flaata in first half.

Comment

still down by 6.....26-20

Comment

Anybody's game,whoever quits throwing it away first

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                      I am surprised to see Flaata in first half.
                      Clarin foul trouble, Ober strugglng

Comment

The stripes make some creative calls on travel and charge

Comment

I have the video feed up but the sound down . . . whenever I look up, the Jags are getting another call going their way that looks iffy at best. Not sure if that's just the luck of when I happen to glance at the game or not.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

We don't seem as fired up for this game as the one with IPFW....fatigue maybe?

Comment

The Jackrabbits need to shoot better free throws when they get to line. I do not have stats, but we may be at 50%. 3-8

Comment

Working...
                              X