SDSU @ IPFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU @ IPFW

8 seconds to go, time out...tied at 64...we have the ball.

Comment

Waytashek misses a 3, Macy with the rebound and she's fouled with :01 left in the game.

Comment

Macy Miller fouled...about a half a second left. Miller will go to the line with the game knotted at 64.

Comment

By my count, Miller gets 3 offensive rebounds in the last 20 seconds. Ends up at the FT line with less than a second left - game tied.

Comment

She makes the first. 65-64 Jacks! Miller's 10th point in the game.
            A time out called by SDSU.

Comment

First FT is good. Timeout.

Jacks up 1, 7 tenths of a second left.

Comment

Final: SDSU 65, IPFW 64.

I'll take it.

Comment

She missed the second but time runs out during the scramble for the rebound.
                  Jacks with a road win. 65-64

Comment

It seems like we've had this type of game at FW before. We just could not pull away but put it in the win column. A loss would have been devastating.

Now on to the men's game...

Comment

Is it on AJ? The seniors? This team should be better and maybe they will be when it counts.

At large bid for the Summit league....makes me laugh every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

First 10 min of the game is the best I've seen from the Jacks in a long time,only 4 turnovers the first half. Credit IPFW for hanging around and not letting us run away too far. The defense at times was just impenetrable at times, Waytashek was all over defending a large part of the floor ,really worked hard, as they all did.We aren't taking these games lightly,and that's a good thing. Just about all the Summit teams have players who can get them back into a game fast, so we did well to be one point better today.

Notre Dame just recently lost a conference game to Miami, so familiarity does help conference teams a lot of times against their biggest rivals. We did good today.

Comment

I've suspected for quite some time that this team is not that good, and now I have some evidence to back up my suspicions. A loss to NDSU and a near loss to IPFW. The Summit is weak, so the Jacks are still my pick to win the league. However, it is a one and done league for sure, and I just hope we are the one.
                          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                            Is it on AJ? The seniors? This team should be better and maybe they will be when it counts.

At large bid for the Summit league....makes me laugh every time.

Did anyone mention getting an at-large bid in this thread? Why then do you insist upon bringing it up, time, after time, after time?It's getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                              Did anyone mention getting an at-large bid in this thread? Why then do you insist upon bringing it up, time, after time, after time?It's getting old.
                              For whatever reason he has become the most negative poster in the world. Don't let him get you down. I appreciate your posts and close attention to out women's basketball program.
                              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                                I suppose you are right.

Can we agree it's about being the best team in March in Sioux Falls like USD was last year?

Another less then stellar performance today but a W is a W.

I hate the Bison.

We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X