Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NDSU

Originally posted by jack power View Post
    It wasn't incidental contact. Miller extended her arms and pushed her. I bet if you asked her she would say she was trying to intentionally foul her. That said,it is what it is,and the Jacks didn't take advantage.
    She extended her arms to grab the basketball, LeMar jerked herself back and lost her footing. I think that's what the ref saw too, hence over and back call. Your and my opinion doesn't really matter, the referee makes the call .I agree with it, you don't. No one should say matter of factly it's this or the other, it's a matter of opinion, that's all. Macy and Chynna high fived after the call. I don't think she'd of reacted that way if she pushed her down intentionally.

Looked again tonight, her arms weren't even extended, they remained bent, she was in close on her and had her hands on both sides, LeMar went backwards and fell on the floor. Macy looked as surprised as anyone. Good acting. Didn't sell the ref however. LeMar didn't protest much, just her usual distraught, sad face expression. At least that's better than the smirking, condescending smile I've seen players use in TV games. You are right,we didn't take advantage anyway, the whole thing will be forgotten soon, if it hasn't been already.
    Last edited by jackdaniel; 01-05-2015, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• Re: NDSU

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      Gotcha, Brian Shawn then.
      Yes I think that was who it was. Midco has a strange assortment of personalities, but they do okay.

Comment

Working...
      X