Next year's team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Next year's team

Madison Guebert,class 2015, Eastview.Number 3 ranked by gPrep for 2015 class. This is a great get.Welcome Madi.

Comment

Madison appears to be the most highly regarded point guard in Minnesota for 2015 and she made 78 3 pointers for the year.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
        Madison appears to be the most highly regarded point guard in Minnesota for 2015 and she made 78 3 pointers for the year.
        And stinkweiner did not have a chance.
        Last edited by Nidaros; 05-03-2014, 07:59 AM.

Comment

She's considered to be in the class of a Banham,Wagner type player.Huge get by AJ and crew.One yr prior,she made 94 -3's,they must've learned not to leave her open so much.
          Last edited by jackdaniel; 05-03-2014, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Certainly don't want to put the cart in front of the horse...but...a Miller/Guebert backcourt has me kinda excited...
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
              Certainly don't want to put the cart in front of the horse...but...a Miller/Guebert backcourt has me kinda excited...
              My feelings also,they'll play together for three years.That will be a blast to watch.

Next year's team,in preparation,will be one of the best to date to take to the court for the rabbits.Great things ahead for Jackrabbit womens basketball,no telling how far future teams will go with the recruits we're able to draw in.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                No kidding. Give AJ another raise. He appears to have this team headed for new heights. Amongst two solid classes are one of MN's top-3 for 2015 and one of SD's all-time greats.

"WNIT, what's it mean?"..... I'm guessing the U of M win helped out with luring one of MN's best to SDSU.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                  No kidding. Give AJ another raise. He appears to have this team headed for new heights. Amongst two solid classes are one of MN's top-3 for 2015 and one of SD's all-time greats.

"WNIT, what's it mean?"..... I'm guessing the U of M win helped out with luring one of MN's best to SDSU.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  Ellie Thompson - Incoming frosh - is also listed on this site as a top-5 for class of 2014 (scroll down she is #3). http://www.breakdownsportsusa.com/pa...-rankings-free-

When added to this years frosh - this team is going to be LOADED. The only real question will be the ability to defend the tall posts that a select few of the major conference foes possess.

Comment

Next year we should also be watching Gabby Boever climb the ranks of SDSU steal leaders for a career. She currently should be #11 with 189 steals with 85 this past season.. If she garners 85 more she will be #3 on the list following Heather Seiler(281) and leader Erin Reiten(291). 106 steals is the season record held by Reiten as well. It is exciting to look at the new faces bringing more excitement, but we should not overlook some of the strengths of the veterans. Gabby should be a major contributor with the other seniors in 2014-15.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Gabby,Waytashek, Clarin,Stuart,and Walters will be the core,the heart and soul,of the team next year,much like Paluch,Strop and Hieser were this year.

Comment

I am hoping that Miller does big things for State next year. Watching Mace grow academically and athletically (both in basketball and in golf) has been a privilege and I look forward to watching her play next year. She is a very sweet young woman with an amazing athletic talent and I wish her all the best!
                        Great moments are born from great opportunities.
                        ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Here's something from today's Argus article regarding next year's freshmen class:

Everybody knows about incoming freshman Macy Miller, one of the most accomplished South Dakota prep players in recent history. But there's more to that class. Wing Kaitlyn Severyn is said to be as athletic of a 6-footer as the Jacks have ever had. Forward Ellie Thompson was regarded as one of the three best players in Minnesota as a prep senior. Point Alexis Alexander was graded as a three-star prospect by ESPN.com.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/ter...-wrap/9132331/

Comment

It could very well be that the next freshman class will contribute as quickly as 2013-14 freshmen contributed. It was more during conference play that we saw steady play. There will be 5 freshmen including Flaata. There appears to be a reason for some excitement for the upcoming WBB team. Hopefully some of the time together as a team during the summer will have the freshmen learn more about the team and preparation for the season.

Comment

It could very well be that the next freshman class will contribute as quickly as 2013-14 freshmen contributed. It was more during conference play that we saw steady play. There will be 5 freshmen including Flaata. There appears to be a reason for some excitement for the upcoming WBB team. Hopefully some of the time together as a team during the summer will have the freshmen learn more about the team and preparation for the season.
                              I know that USD won the Summit League this past season...but there's every reason to believe that the two best teams in South Dakota next season, will be facing each other every time the Jackrabbits scrimmage.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                                I know that USD won the Summit League Tournament this past season...
                                FIFY

Comment

Working...
                                X