Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Denver@SDSU

66-58 1:04 left
    An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
    US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Jacks win 72 - 61
      An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
      US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

glad to see the Jacks won tonight, sounds like another slow start , didn't see or hear the game. took tonight off and went over to see Megan Vogel and the Phoenix take on Oakland U. Really slow start there OU didn't score for about ten minutes and Phoenix were only ahead by six.
        Green Bay won it by 20 or so.

Comment

How was the attendance tonight?
          Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
            How was the attendance tonight?
            1,751 according to the game write up on GoJacks.

Comment

Just before half time while I was dealing with Go Jacks latest fiasco, the phone rings. It was a nice young man from the football team calling to thank me for my donations. Apparently he didn't realize that WBB was competing at Frost. I think I stunned him when he asked what years I was at State. Young uns eyes roll back when you say you enrolled in 1950! We chatted a bit then I said I really needed to get back to the game.! I love my Jackrabbits!!

Comment

I got the same call, but I cut the young man short, and I told him I was watching Midco USD vs NDSU. I did not get a chance to get his reaction, but that game to me was important to watch. USD men look deep on the bench and have a bunch of weapons. Saturday the A team will have to be present.

Comment

I enjoy the fact that the SDSU women outdrew the Denver University men.

Comment

The Jackrabbit defense was tough again last night. It was making it difficult for uncontested 3 pt shots. The Jackrabbits committed only 4 turnovers in the second half for a total of 13 for the game. Hannah shot 2-3 from the 3 pt line and grabbed 7 rebounds. The defense has been solid during the conference games.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                    X