GDT: Denver@SDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Denver@SDSU

We will have the women back to town for the first conference meeting with Denver Pioneers. Denver has not been good on the road. They have some good 3 pt shooters. The first year head coach has some talent, but the Jackrabbits should dominate Frost. It would be good to see a large halftime lead. I would expect the Jackrabbit defense to cool some of the 40%(conference) 3 pt shooting Denver has enjoyed. Go Jacks!!
    Last edited by OldHare; 01-30-2014, 08:11 AM.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: Denver@SDSU

I get the sense,watching their pre-game interview on you tube,that they don't know (Denver) what to expect from our team today,they talked very little about our team.The strength of our team is anyone can and will score,they can't key on an Ashley Luke or a Amanda Hyde.....we've got five players who can come at ya......and 6 or 7 more on the bench, and you don't know how they'll score,inside ,dribble drive, kick out three,short jumper,....it'll be a different challenge for their defense ,maybe apart from IUPUI.

Comment

Not that it will occur, but how fun would it be if Hannah has a big game scoring and rebounding? Her leadership/starting role has been in lock down d. A very similiar role to that of Brayden Carlson last year to Nate. A break through offensive night would just make another person that can't be ignored when playing the Jacks.

With others, here's wishes for a nice blow-out start, and lots of time for benchers to add playing time.

Comment

Yes, it would be nice to see a big lead opened up early and smoothly maintained throughout tonight. This team still makes me a little nervous, but I they will handle Denver pretty well tonight.

I'm looking forward to tuning into this one on Jackrabbit Extra while the USD/NDSU game is on the TV and the SDSU men's game is on the radio. My poor wife may kill me!

Comment

Choices: Downtown to the Superbowl activities or JJ/GoJacks broadcast.....

Couched out to watch the women and the men take out Pioneers.

GO JACKS!!!

Comment

First blood, 3 by DU.

Comment

Steph to line after missing a drive. Gets both. 5-4 DU up.

Comment

DU to line for and 1 at 1st media TO. DU up 7-4 pending FT.

Comment

Damn these slow starts. At some point we are going to play a game where 32 minutes of good basketball is not going to be enough to get it done. That time will probably come next week at IUPUI and FW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jacks tied DU @12 at the under 12 TO.

Comment

strop hits a tre to put Jacks up 15-12 at under 10 min to half.

Comment

My Jackrabbit Extra froze up with 9:21 to go in the half. Is anyone else having problems?
                        Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Megan W. hits two FT, the

Lost signal both video and audio with Jacks up 20-12 at 9.21

Comment

Yeah, both audio and video streams are gone.
                            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I wonder if the Internet is down at SDSU. No updates from TV on his live blog, either.
                              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                              X