Idea time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Idea time.

Sounds like tickets will most likely go on-sale Tuesday morning. Can't give out any more details but thats what it sounds like as of right now.

Comment

Any idea at all where the games are to be played ??

Comment

We'll all find out March 12th. Chances are looking good if we win out we'll be in. Otherwise their will be some anxious moments waiting to find out.

Comment

is there a possibility of a "fan bus" going for the students of SDSU?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfanaddict
            is there a possibility of a "fan bus" going for the students of SDSU?!?!?!
            I would say lets pack the Back of the Bus Gang's bus first before trying to get another bus. Dave and Shar have put these together before. Instead of traveling seperately I would say we all should try to travel as a group. Granted staying in a hotel isn't cheap but it would definately be cost effective to students. A strickly student bus would be expensive and possibly hard to fill, note the NDSU bus trip both buses were not full. I do know student tickets for any games will be affordable, but cannot disclose prices.

Comment

I would think if we win out and the athletic department assembles a compelling bid we have an excellant opportunity to host an early round game.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
                I do know student tickets for any games will be affordable, but cannot disclose prices.
                Since you seem to be in the know, does the WNIT dictate ticket prices or do the individual schools have some say? Not looking for numbers, just curious if we'd either catch a "bargain", or get hammered by an expensive school.
                I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll
                  [quote author=thebluehatman link=1172470906/15#19 date=1172698389]I do know student tickets for any games will be affordable, but cannot disclose prices.
                  Since you seem to be in the know, does the WNIT dictate ticket prices or do the individual schools have some say?  Not looking for numbers, just curious if we'd either catch a "bargain", or get hammered by an expensive school.[/quote]
                  Not sure what they are doing or charging for season ticket holders or the general public but it sounds like the WNIT wants to encourage student involvement with lower ticket prices. I will go out on a limb and guess the school and the WNIT will come to an agreement on ticket prices for season ticket holders and the general public. Although, I did not ask specifically about season ticket holders and general public tickets.

Comment

Does anyone have input about internet radio broadcasts of the WNIT games (yes, I'm assuming what we're all hoping and planning for). Or better yet, what about the likelihood of games being televised.
                    Thanks

S/
                    ColoradoJack

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoJack
                      Does anyone have input about internet radio broadcasts of the WNIT games (yes, I'm assuming what we're all hoping and planning for). Or better yet, what about the likelihood of games being televised.
                      Thanks

S/
                      ColoradoJack
                      I would assume the team's can bring their radio play by play if they have one. The championship game will be televised.

Comment

It will on 910 with Scotty Kwas.

Comment

Working...
                        X