Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Mastodons vs. Jackrabbits

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    Gojacks.co has video. Do yourself a favor and AVOID TURNING IT ON. Absolutely terrible effort by the Jacks thus far. Already six turnovers, zero points, and down by 13.

Tell me again how getting whipped by tough OOC teams for the last three games helped us out....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Yes, that was my astute analysis. I like to think I got them motivated! Oh man was that ever a horrible start though!

Comment

Just found out Parkinson gave post game interview and TV didn't record it.Didn't know that when i bad mouthed him for not doing so.My appology's to him.Guess I shouldn't comment on things w/o knowing all the facts.
        Last edited by jackdaniel; 01-11-2014, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
          Tara 's been the spark plug,getting the team out of their funk,the last two games....she's a leader
          Could't agree more. Tara got us off the snide with FT's, a bucket and a nice assist. The senior came in and really settle the Jacks down. For a lot of the game the Jacks were playing with 3 freshmen that really produced. Ober, Young and Steven's will be excellent Jackrabbits.

Nice win after such a terrible start.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
            Jacks had a 32-11 run over about the last 15:00 to close out the half. I'm glad they woke up!

Ober scored the last basket on a smooth post move. She's going to be really good at that by the time she is done at SDSU.

She is extremely good at using her body to wall off her defender and making herself available for entry passes that lead her to the basket. Plus being left-handed gives her an extra advantage in getting her shot off.

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post
              Could't agree more. Tara got us off the snide with FT's, a bucket and a nice assist. The senior came in and really settle the Jacks down. For a lot of the game the Jacks were playing with 3 freshmen that really produced. Ober, Young and Steven's will be excellent Jackrabbits.

Nice win after such a terrible start.

GBGBGJ
              Ober got one bucket on a pump fake. Did Dad teach her that?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                She is extremely good at using her body to wall off her defender and making herself available for entry passes that lead her to the basket. Plus being left-handed gives her an extra advantage in getting her shot off.
                Ober and Clarin are contrasting styles of play,don't you think?

Ober is a Jenn Sunnarborg , Lingle style(except she can shoot the three ,like Jenn),where as Clarin is more quickness , slashing style(like a Warkenthein or M. Boever ?...,but doesn't shoot threes).Stuart seems to be combo of both styles.Strop,leader,toughness plays,rebounder,three point shooter.

My favorite shot of Clarins is the really cat quick move and shot off the glass, and the ball just sits on top of the rim,motionless,before it finally drops in,everyone wondering if it'll fall off or in.

I like all our post players,they all contribute something to the game.All our players do,as a matter of fact.
                Last edited by jackdaniel; 01-11-2014, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Ahhh....nothing says conference basketball like overreacting to the first 5 minutes of a game.
                  -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

I said it in the IUPUI thread......she is gonna be a good one.

Comment

When the mens and womens game overlap 910 and wnax carry the men. 93.7 fm in brookings carries the womens game.

Comment

For those who listened to the game or followed TV's chat , was it mentioned why Clarin didn't play?

Comment

For those who listened to the game or followed TV's chat , was it mentioned why Clarin didn't play?
                          All that was there was team rule violation
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                            All that was there was team rule violation
                            JJ mentioned the same on the streaming of the game.

Comment

TV asked AJ in the post game presser. AJ said a team rule violation and this was the only game. Said he was disappointed. Could tell he didnt want to talk about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                                TV asked AJ in the post game presser. AJ said a team rule violation and this was the only game. Said he was disappointed. Could tell he didnt want to talk about it.
                                This event would best be classified as history and it will not be discussed again. It is a rare event and I am guessing we will not see Ms Clarin's name in the legal section of the Brookings Register.
                                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                                X