Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kristin Rotert

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit
    Brown is only a junior so she would be a 2009 recruit.  I'm guessing we're taking a look at her, she's very athletic.  She's also a top notch sprinter so basketball may not even be in her future.
    I second that. She could go to a BCS school in track. Not to get off "track", but what do SDSU fans think of Keely Krowlikowski? Might be a little shorter than the average Rabbit, but she can shoot lights out. She scored 43 points in a game this year and she is a deadly shooter, also SDSU has the inside with Bennett County via Abby Kratovil and Wendy O'Neill (former v-ball player).

Comment

Re: Kristin Rotert

I am not sure either Brown or Krowlikowski would be good enough, IN MY OPINION!

I am not trying to put anyone down here, I just am giving thoughts on their talent.

Brown is a better athlete than basketball player. Most of the jumpers she hit were wide open looks. She could maybe help as a defensive stopper on occasion. However, she does have another year to get better. I think her future is in track.

Keely Krowlikowski is a very good high school basketball player. But she is 5'7" and had trouble scoring at certain times during the tourney this weekend. Again, she has another year to improve, but I see a very bright NAIA future for her. That is not a knock. We happen to have some great NAIA basketball in this state, and I think she could be a really good player at that level.

Comment

Working...
      X