Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bracketology

717 miles to Boulder
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Oral Bob leaves the Summit to go play at the Summit

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
        Something like this is all I'm asking. We have paid our dues. How about letting us play someone other than the host team.
        Finally! Now let's take advantage of this and get a win on ESPN2 (hopefully I am right about the network). Congrats to the ladies!

Comment

Hopefully the game is on espn3 or watchespn for those of us out of the SD SC areas

Comment

Can't say I know anything about how we match up with South Carolina, but the location and seed are probably the best/most justified we've had in the tournament.
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
              Can't say I know anything about how we match up with South Carolina, but the location and seed are probably the best/most justified we've had in the tournament.
              Close enough to home to allow fans to travel and not on a teams home court to start the tourney and winnable game. dont know anything about them but I know enough about good womens teams and their were other matches that looked a lot harder then ours.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Can't wait! A fun little roadtrip to the Mile High City to catch up with some friends and watch the Rabbits.

Comment

Lots of games to review on espn3 ,for those who have access.Looks like a little quicker ORU team,lots of steals,like to trap to force turnovers ,we cannot be flat and looking for someone to get open,or they'll trap us and take the ball away or force a turnover.
                  I'd like to see us pass like we did against Georgetown,they literally were chasing the ball, trying to keep up with it,and couldn't.(JMO)

I'm sure AJ will have the best plan,and he'll have weaknesses ID'd we can exploit,as well as vulnerability's of our team that we'll have to gaurd against

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                    Lots of games to review on espn3 ,for those who have access.Looks like a little quicker ORU team,lots of steals,like to trap to force turnovers ,we cannot be flat and looking for someone to get open,or they'll trap us and take the ball away or force a turnover.
                    I'd like to see us pass like we did against Georgetown,they literally were chasing the ball, trying to keep up with it,and couldn't.(JMO)

I'm sure AJ will have the best plan,and he'll have weaknesses ID'd we can exploit,as well as vulnerability's of our team that we'll have to gaurd against
                    They don't shoot that many 3's, and they don't shoot 3's well.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by SidelineObserver View Post
                      Can't wait! A fun little roadtrip to the Mile High City to catch up with some friends and watch the Rabbits.
                      Yep! Me and an old college roomie plus 2 nephews are going. Gonna take in the Nuggets game Sat night also.
                      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                        They don't shoot that many 3's, and they don't shoot 3's well.
                        Yes....just 25.1% for the year,106-423.
                        I think they're main strength is their tough defense,most teams in the SEC play tough defense,......they'll try and rattle us right off the bat,get us down on ourselves and get some quick easy buckets....then just ride out some kind of lead they will have established.If we stay with em and maybe even scratch out a lead,i think it will be they,who will get frustrated.It may come down to a game of who has the strongest will,and who keeps their composure the most,as to who,ultimately wins the game.

Comment

Working...
                        X