USD in Frost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD in Frost

Drill 'em. Kick 'em around like the Bison at Frost.

Re: USD in Frost

I second that motion. It would be a great day to open up a big lead and run the yotes until I am tired. It is time to take the conference lead and push the yotes back.
    Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Drill 'em. Kick 'em around like the Bison at Frost.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I think we are a better team this year than last and USD is a worse team than last. I am not worried.
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
        I think we are a better team this year than last and USD is a worse team than last. I am not worried.
        remember though, the U has been training for this game all season, all those other games they have been using as a tune up to this game. probably hadn't viewed film of them, run their sets in practice or anything else. only been viewing film and running the rabbits sets since October.

Comment

I think our womens game has been honed to a higher degree by playing the tough OOC schedule we've played compared to the rest of the league,and it's been evident ,in the first two games anyway.At home,taking USD seriously,playing really well ,I'm confident in another 'W' in the win column.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
            remember though, the U has been training for this game all season, all those other games they have been using as a tune up to this game. probably hadn't viewed film of them, run their sets in practice or anything else. only been viewing film and running the rabbits sets since October.
            I'm going to respectfully disagree. USD's coach, while a South Dakota native, is new. She's probably heard people in Vermillion talk about rivalry but her job is to win basketball games and I think she'll do her best to prep her team for each game. I've watched USD's women on TV and they aren't a team that can be overlooked. USD and SDSU are both 2-0 and tied for the early lead in the Summit League standings.

The last time USD won at Frost was in the 1989-90 season.

I'm hoping for a real, serious, physical butt-kicking, jumping on them early and pounding hard throughout the game, finishing with a margin of at least 20 points and everyone on the bench scoring.

Okay, getting in the car to drive to Brookings. GO JACKS.

Comment

Just leaving for the game. AJ challenges bench players again and we wind 85-62.

Comment

It should be a decent crowd since the reserved seats had been sold. The game would be very enjoyable if it is 85-62 with some great fan support
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                  It should be a decent crowd since the reserved seats had been sold. The game would be very enjoyable if it is 85-62 with some great fan support
                  I'll bite,I'll say 81-57 ,jacks of course (stay out of foul trouble),also with lots of fans in attendence.

Comment

Edie goes for 28 and we win by 25.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Excellent start. 10-4 after 4:00. Keep your foot on the gas, ladies!

Comment

10-4 jacks @15:13long day for yote big girls. Not ready to run

Comment

17 - 9 Jacks
                          Media time out. 11:59 to go
                          Beating the yotes much worse than the score shows right now.

Comment

Yotes tiring. 24-15@7:00

Comment

Lingle looked good on the last couple of possessions. She might be able to score big today. We are going to get a lot of chances at the FT line now too.

Jacks definitely are looking like they are playing at a higher level, even though the lead is <10.

Comment

Working...
                              X