Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thiesse Finalist for Head Coaching Position at MSU Mankato

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
    Well, he can start tomorrow, with the announcement that Emilee Thiese is the new Mankato women's basketball coach. Congrats to Emilee...she has been an important part of the coaching staff here, and will do a good job at Mankato. Now we need to get another strong assistant. Go AJ. Go Jacks!!!
    Sad to see her go. She is a great coach and recruiter and my daughters have enjoyed her generosity as it pertains to Jackrabbit gear. She wears about the same size as my 10 year old my 10 year old is skinny.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      The ones I know pronounce it Tee-see
      That's what I would have thought or TI-SEE. The dude on the radio was pronouncing it THI-SAY, and it was upsetting me.
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

wonder about the sibling rivalry with her sister the head coach at USD now. She is 31 one and a head coach now. I am 31 and am not a head coach or even close to acheiving the sucess she has this early in a career.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

That is correct. Plus, let us not forget that Coach Matt Margenthaler's assitant is an x SDSU player and grad assit Mike Schott. Also, Austin Hanson was an assistant at Minn State Mankota for a number of years.

SDSU has been a farm system to Mankato - much like UN Iowa has been to SDSU.

We will clearly miss Coach Gus! Tough loss at a tough time. Best of luch Coach Gus.

GBGBGJ

Originally posted by goon View Post
          So both the mens and womens coaches are former sdsu assistants now at msu.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
            That's what I would have thought or TI-SEE. The dude on the radio was pronouncing it THI-SAY, and it was upsetting me.
            TI-SEE is correct her husband Brandon played FB at SDSU. Maiden name is Gusso.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

GA Carissa Nord named as new assistant coach to replace Thiesse.

Comment

She's got a pretty good resume, judging from the announcement on GoJacks.com. Quite a bit of coaching experience in the region. She can hit the job running and gunning.
                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                X