Thiesse Finalist for Head Coaching Position at MSU Mankato

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thiesse Finalist for Head Coaching Position at MSU Mankato

Emilee Thiesse, Women’s Basketball Assistant Coach, South Dakota State & Allison Kruger, Women’s Basketball Head Coach, Southwest Minnesota State have been selected as finalists in Minnesota State’s search for a new women’s basketball head coach.

http://msumavericks.com/news/2012/8/...813124348.aspx
    USD Fan

Re: Thiesse Finalist for Head Coaching Position at MSU Mankato

Originally posted by hareball View Post
    Emilee Thiesse, Women’s Basketball Assistant Coach, South Dakota State & Allison Kruger, Women’s Basketball Head Coach, Southwest Minnesota State have been selected as finalists in Minnesota State’s search for a new women’s basketball head coach.

http://msumavericks.com/news/2012/8/...813124348.aspx
    Rooting for Coach Thiesse!

Comment

I got the chance to interview Coach Thiesse this spring for the Sports Spotlight after the women won the Summit League. Really bright woman and I think she could make a very fine head coach. Good luck, Coach!
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Good Luck and Best wishes to Emilee, but I'd hate to see her go.

Comment

This is proof that AJ has hired the best available including his current wife. I am sure if Emilee is selected, AJ will waste no time in finding a replacement, and a capable one.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            This is proof that AJ has hired the best available including his current wife. I am sure if Emilee is selected, AJ will waste no time in finding a replacement, and a capable one.
            Well, he can start tomorrow, with the announcement that Emilee Thiese is the new Mankato women's basketball coach. Congrats to Emilee...she has been an important part of the coaching staff here, and will do a good job at Mankato. Now we need to get another strong assistant. Go AJ. Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
              Well, he can start tomorrow, with the announcement that Emilee Thiese is the new Mankato women's basketball coach. Congrats to Emilee...she has been an important part of the coaching staff here, and will do a good job at Mankato. Now we need to get another strong assistant. Go AJ. Go Jacks!!!
              I willing to venture that he already has a draw full of resumes many who are qualified and some who might not. Despite our low side of salaries, an opening draws tons of applications.

AJ will find his replacement. Thats the least of my worries.

Comment

Weird day in Mankato for her to finally get the job. Best of luck to her! Maybe Vogel will make her way back.
                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                  Weird day in Mankato for her to finally get the job. Best of luck to her! Maybe Vogel will make her way back.
                  My guess.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Congrats to Coach Thiesse! As a high school coach, I had the privilege of corresponding with her a few times regarding prospects and she was helpful and classy about the whole thing. Wish her the best of luck and hope SDSU can find somebody with a similar work ethic!

Comment

One would think that at this time of the year with classes starting,that AJ probably has a person or two that he will target,rather than opening things up for a long search. They will have to post the position,but I would guess the time period will be short.

Comment

So both the mens and womens coaches are former sdsu assistants now at msu.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Out of my own curiosity, I have to ask. What is the proper pronunciation of Thiesse?
                          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                            Out of my own curiosity, I have to ask. What is the proper pronunciation of Thiesse?
                            The ones I know pronounce it Tee-see

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              The ones I know pronounce it Tee-see
                              Yep, that is correct.
                              "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Working...
                              X